Reviews for Fourth Of July
wallcoct14 chapter 7 . 5/16
Awsome
lecrioxss chapter 18 . 5/10
I wish you would keep writing these. Only 3 more to go! The people need shameless smut! 3
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
I am such a total perv, but I love this. It's also super funny... And just, wow. Mega fondue. Hehe :)
POPTART chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
You are freaking awesome. Period.
Lousia Rose chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
Jarvis creating a body and his has a very reproductive stamina and craving for certain things wink wink. And Steve and Stark are his pets. And he is their Master. Just an idea.
Booker10 chapter 18 . 12/12/2013
Love it!:DDD
Kittyeb chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Why..why did this fic die with the Apocalypse?
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2013
This will never update again V_V
stevetonyshipper7 chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
I like it but I wish you'd be a little less... 'original' in referring to them. "Flamboyant brunette" is really a bit over the top, and kind of off-putting in a sex scene? Minimise referring to them by their hair colours in general, please? :))
Can'twaitformore chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Ahhh! I can't wait for updates! And I'm hoping that maybe there are more than 21 chapters?
AvengerSSB chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
I was waiting for this! I love this threesome just as much as SuperHusbands or ScienceBoyfriends! You did pretty well on this one!
tft4 chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Awesome story. Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Lol! I love how you manage to add so much humor!
BurdenedWithAGloriousPurpose chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I love this chapter.
New Dragon Rider chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Hi! Ok, not trying to be a bitch here, but there's this one thing that's really bugging me. Steve Rogers is a blond, not a blonde. That hot female secretary Pepper's doing is a blonde. Tony and Banner are not brunettes. They are brunets. Agent Hill (Robin Sherbotsky) is a brunette. See? No girlie bitsno blonde/brunette.

In other news, keep up the good work! :)