Reviews for A Place to Call Home
So sweet!
rin37905 chapter 25 . 10/28/2016
ron shoved a sausage in harry's mouth XD
rin37905 chapter 23 . 10/28/2016
did harry just call ron a muppet? .-.
hadesgirl015 chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
You also haven't mentioned the full moon like at all up to this point :/. It's okay I just figured one would have happened by now:
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
I did cry! It makes me want to help Sirius through with his emotional pain that much more.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
living with those two sounds like so much fun! Makes me want to join in xD
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
Just one thing,nothing 's Bill who has his hair in a ponytail and an earring,not Charlie :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Well towards the end,I felt as though I'd been ran over by the feels mobile! I love Hurt/Comfort,it's quite honestly my guilty pleasure :P
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
This chapter left me with a warm feeling ' little accident at the end and their friendly rivalry was amusing to read.I'm glad Harry is in better spirits :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Poor Harry,I understand why he feels that 's just gained Sirius and is living with him properly and now it feels as though he's being ripped away from him.I imagine that week will go by slowly for him :(
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
I think that was a lovely surprise for him,I really like how supportive Sirius and Remus are for him,all the affection is making me feel warm inside :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Ah love it,no less than Petunia 's so far from normal in her mind that it's perfect! :P
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Be still my beating heart,that letter was adorable! Regardless of bad writing (personally,I think it's fine) I'll be reading this and I'll give you my thoughts at the end :)
gleefan2009 chapter 29 . 8/8/2016
love it please write more
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 29 . 4/17/2016
"he", not "hr".

"hands on", not "hands son".

Mediwitches don't inject potions into veins. They spell it into your stomach if you can't drink it.

"bearing a bundle", not "killing a bundle".

You forgot to have Harry recount how he shoved Cedric aside from the AK and later he got hit with the second fake death curse.

Another misuse of "wandering" where "wondering" is required.

"He'd never", not "Hed never".

The suggestion that Snape could possibly be qualified to treat PTSD is completely ridiculous. He gives PTSD, he doesn't treat it!

"proffered", not "pro offerred".

If Harry is still suffering from back pain he shouldn't be walking all the way from the castle to the train station. They should be taking a carriage.

I'm sorry to say that I didn't enjoy this story very much. It didn't differ enough from canon and it was even more traumatic for Harry (and his readers) than canon was. It's only saving grace, really, is that Cedric didn't die. But it looked like it, so emotionally it was almost like he did. The fluff chapters detracted from the story rather than added because they were really just filler for the most part. Sirius (and Remus) were disappointingly ineffective in protecting Harry. You didn't think through how the hostage was chosen for the second task for Krum, and really for Harry either. You probably should have had Ginny be Harry's hostage, not Ron, and definitely Krum's date rather than Hermione. Harry should have used Dumbledore's Portkey medallion and Ron's hand of glory badge to get out of the graveyard without letting Pettigrew resurrect Voldemort.