Reviews for For the Lilies
Tilthanial chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I was pumped to see that you brought this back to life. I need to play through Witcher 2 again to remember what is going on at this point. It's great to see stories that aren't written about the main character every once in a while. You've got a good feel for the universe and the lowborn. Love the story, and the jump from Lothar to Tygett. Writers can get bogged down by trying to push a random OC too far, but you've sidestepped that splendidly with the changeover.

Excellent work.
Mabel Lane Fox chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
More please!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Great imagery. Thank you.
trouble97018 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Good fic. Keep it up!
PestoMonkey chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Great story! I really enjoy the dialog. The action's exciting, too. I love how gritty it is. It actually reminds me a bit of Abercrombie's First Law books. If you haven't read them I highly recommend you check them out.
Danish Existence chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Excellent chapter! Your writing is impressively good! Again, the world and the characters seem very authentic. I love that the protagonist of this story is an anti-hero. I am so curious about what his fate will be.

Also loved the short appearance the witcher made in this chapter.

I'm hooked on this story. Please keep writing.
Danish Existence chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Good writing. Very good descriptions of the atmosphere of the battle and the mood of the characters. I think you captured well the world of the Witcher.

The idea of this story as you presented in the story summary is interesting - learn about how life in the Witcher universe is for others than the main characters - I'll buy that. From what little information we get about Lothar Mott in the introduction, he seems interesting enough as a character. The introduction to the story does not give me any clue as to where the story is going and what the motivation of this character is. But I look forward to find out.
Martin chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like where this story seems to be going, looking forwards to the next update