Reviews for Unexpected Circumstances
I definately agree!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Totally on it, bro.
Asimo chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I loved the chapter! And it's nice that they all are human.. :-)
Aidis chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Wallet purple ran Chicken's tissue paper.

-Aidis
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Wow, you seriously only got us two to(hehe, tutu) review? I feel like I'm witnessing something rare and special that only few are able to ever really witness, and other must only hear of its awesomenemity.

All human, hah? That sounds great to me. I'm wondering, though, that since this is a re-write, how your going to deal with all the weird vampire weirdness and such. I guess you could do a COMPLETE re-write... Too much work for me, though.

I like the relationship Bella has with the La Push boys. Cousins certainly sits better with me than childhood friend-that-has-a-crush-on-you. Less drama.

I also seem to have misplaced my sense somewhere. Is Edwart actually taking interest in something OTHER than his piano? Implausible!

Love Bella's ringtone. Amazizing. I also love the way you wrote Angela in this. Also amazizing. I might just have to go look at my brothers fighting just to get the shock of such amazizingaity(it's a word because I say it is!) out of my brain before it esplodes.

Looking forward to the next chapter! See ya then!
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well, that's a bummer. Hopefully your story doesn't get deleted again.

This was absolutely hilarious. A bit awkward at points, but that's my problem, so you shouldn't worry yourself over it. I especially loved the hunger monster thing. In fact, I loved it so much, I read it to my brother and we shared a brief rofl session over it.

I can say that I'm definitely looking forward to more of this. Glad I didn't have to go through getting all sad because I thought you deleted the story, but I'm also sad I didn't get to know the story before now. Oh well.

See ya then!
Prince-Charms-Em chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great chapter, hope to see another soon(: