Reviews for Alicia and Peter Episode tags collection
Carame chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Hot story! Love it
teamWilson chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Wow, that was fast! lol. Geez I should ask you for things more often! haha. I really loved this, especially reading all of the conflicting emotions of Alicia, it was great! You know how I love my angst and this was the perfect balance of angst, emotion, and desire :)

I hope maybe you'll feel inclined to write for these two again soon :) Thanks again for this wonderful gift!
Steffili chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
:) haha nicely done. Very cool of Randy to get you to write this :D I liked it and makes me want to rewatch S1 right now. :) S1 Alicia was amazing.

Poor her, wondering if he still found her attractive has my heart breaking every time I read it. :( And I get that she would be overwhelmed afterwards and that it's almost too much for her to handle.
ChastityLaneChaste chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Nice collection
hell of a lot better than railwhatshername god knows why you keep lying to that little troll's face. Stop being mean to her and just let her die quietly. TELL HER THE TRUTH! SHE SUCKS!
Kikidevil17 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
EEEKKKKKK! Soooooooooooooo fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I would have killed if he would have kissed her, I would have flat out DIED! That was all that moment between them needed! Sooo amazing! Thanks for writing!
Kikidevil17 chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
Ohhhhhhhh GOSH! I would give anything for Alicia to just be honest, like for real! To tell Peter what she is feeling for Will cause is not fair to either of them. I think she needs to come to terms with her emotions. I think your first paragraph gets to the point very well, she cannot shake these feelings for Will, these attraction are haunting her, thats why she says at the end that she feels "unfresh" because her body is making her feel this way. But the decision to be with Peter was made in 4.21 and she decided without the Will influence. Great read, I really enjoyed this!
teamWilson chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Wow, this was really well done! Very emotional and touching. I only wish that this would happen in the series but I think it's a safe bet not to hold my breath for that, lol. They do deserve a fresh start like this though, with no secrets surrounding them. Their heartfelt conversations and vows to each other we're very well written, you did a great job with this one :)
teamWilson chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
SQUEEEEEE! Josie, this was so cute and sweet! She felt like smiling. Awwwww! He really does have that effect on her doesn't he? Thanks for brightening my day with this, now I'm smiling too :)
Believe78 chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Sooo cute, loved what you added to it :)
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Hahahahahaha, This made me laugh!

I felt like if Peter kissed her because he knew she wouldn't push him in front of the camera and of course he was right!
WHY IT DIDN'T HAPPENED IN THE SHOW?

IT's fun, because it's not under Alicia POV but we know what she thought and everything seems so real!
I like when she thought about what this kiss bring to her !

Thank you for this story!
Fan-Ncis-Fic chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
OH MY GOD !
I almost cried! It was beautiful but SO Sad in the same time !

I didn't get why she was agree about his "corruption" because he told her he wasn't aware !
But, I almost cry when she cried -lol- because, it was really sad to see her like this, it was brave of her to tell him that, even if I don't know that it was a good thing that she said she wanted to sleep with Will -Okay, she didn't said it but she didn't answered too..- because I can understand how Peter feel.
I can't blame Peter either, even if I don't know if it was the right thing to do by going and leave her, but I guess he was really upset!
i LOVE being under Alicia POV, at least, how you write it, it's amazing and everything seems so true and so honest, I don't know how to say it, but it's really great!

And the way she run to talk to him, I thought I was in a movie, lol, I can imagine the scene and that why I love your story: I can imagine them. So it was perfect, the way she told him he wasn't allowed to let her, the way the told him she loves him, how they kissed and how they ended up in the bed, everything was perfect.
And of course, their wedding was perfect, really I LOVE it! I also a HUGE fan of the last sentence "Because Peter was my joy, my love, my hapiness, he was my life" god, I thought i was going to cry just because of this. Because I don't know why, but even in the show, I can feel it's the truth, seeing how Alicia is broke when Peter is not here, this is SOO the truth!

Thaank you, it was perfect!
Steffili chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
So good romantic, them on the beach getting remarried :-) And TALKING lol I stil miss that on the show. Very good you did this, means I don't have to. :D haha. :-)
Steffili chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
AWWWW so cute :-) Yes, he should have just kissed her haha :-) Though I'm not sure she would have reacted to positive to it. But then again why not? It's still good hot guy Peter :-) hehehehe!
Believe78 chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
I love it! Tears *sniff* absolutely perfect :)
meherm chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
love love love... want to read more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »