Reviews for The Ugly Duckling
sarah chapter 25 . 7/8
this was the most amazing thing I have ever read
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 25 . 7/4
Wow! This is a beautiful story. Very well written my friend! This had me on an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish...and I absolutely love how you ended it, couldn't have picked a better ending :)

~*~TISH~*~
Relic chapter 25 . 6/10
OMGGGGGGGGG I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! THIS STORY MADE ME CRY MY EYES OUT, WIGGLE IN CUTENESS, AND SERIOSLY WISH THIS WAS REAL! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!
Enderprince45 chapter 25 . 6/10
I just realized... Did you just do a cross over with avatar the last airbender and spn...?
Relic chapter 18 . 6/7
OMG IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT And the whole 'ripping out my heart and stomping on it' thing with the bullying... Omg this is SoOooooooO CutE!
Sheeshie96 chapter 25 . 4/1
I love this whole story! I know people say endings are hard to do but holy crap, that was so beautiful!:') you are such a fantastic writer, keep on writing!:D
anarkodeko chapter 6 . 3/22
finding fics where Michael is not an asshole and actually cares about Cas is the best thing
TomorrowsTragedy chapter 25 . 3/18
I just finished the story oh my gawh I am crying, laughing, giggling and smiling this is the best thing I have ever read on by far I seriously suggest your start writing novels and find a publisher!
TomorrowsTragedy chapter 11 . 3/17
OMG! we have the same birthday
TomorrowsTragedy chapter 9 . 3/17
the castaway reference "Wilson NO!"
TomorrowsTragedy chapter 6 . 3/17
Oh my god this is so sad I want to stop reading but it's just so good!
Canadian lamp chapter 21 . 2/25
Also thank you for the story, ive really enjoyed reading it so far, thank you.
Canadian lamp chapter 21 . 2/25
Okay, balthy is great. Like, he's a frickin fairy god mother or something, "You got a problem hun? You dislike the placement of the statue of liberty? You no worry, i fix. Think I'll put it in Canada, thats a nice place.."
Canadian lamp chapter 11 . 2/25
I must read next chapter, no time to write a long review, but that whole thing was just golden, thank you for that.
Canadian lamp chapter 5 . 2/24
My heart is BLEEDING OUT for cas right now, the poor child i am going to cry and i am going to die. End of life. R.I.P. me. Thank you for the story so far though, its amazing for making me feel so emotional.