Reviews for The Ugly Duckling
BadBoysAreBest chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
This chapter had me bursting into laughs, thanks for that
Guest chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
XD XD XD XD I can't believe it's over. That was a wild ride. But beautiful. Gosh I can't believe I just read all of that and it's 4 in the morning. It's ok. Totally worth it, XD I loved this story. I'm still a bit iffy about how he had to change to be loved but I guess that's the kind of world we live in. Anyways thank you for writing and sharing! XD
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
Dude having sex with your family in the house. Jet said it right. Awkward as hell.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2016
Yay for guy bonding~ XD
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Oh this chapter made me cry a little. These two are breaking my heart
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2016
Oh gosh this makes me want to bawl. How can people be so cruel?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
Oh Cas, I'm not one for violence but Jet and Dean were total buttheads. And frankly I would say deserved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
lol thank you for mentioning dean's bow legs bc yes, yes they are beautiful~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
When I started reading this I was thinking this first chapter is awesome and my style of writing, and then Towards the end there was a mention of Jet and I freaked out bc I remember reading this other fic with an OC Jet and yeah it was you! And that other fic was awesome so I know this one will be too and I'm just super stoked that I ran into another one of your works! This is going to be AWESOME!
UserNowTaken chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
Loved the sex scene
Fangirl Overlord chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
FUCKING JOHN!
Bored chapter 25 . 9/18/2016
Corny. Cliche and annoyed. All Castiel did was talk about being bullied. Yes we get it. Bullied. Empowerment. Next.
Raheem chapter 25 . 9/1/2016
Oh em jizzlefactor! Wow. Just..wow. WOW! This story is amazing! Even though this was posted back in 2012, I'm here reading it in 2016 and I can't be anymore proud. This story had so many emotions, laughs, heartaches and heart warming moments! I'm proud of you for creating this story. I LOVE writing and I'm an even bigger fan of same sex stories *cough* Destiel/Sabriel *cough* I would adore writing a story with you sometime! Check out some of the things I've written on my page! Great story! Keep up the good work! :)
sarah chapter 25 . 7/8/2016
this was the most amazing thing I have ever read
EruthiadwenGreenleaf chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
Wow! This is a beautiful story. Very well written my friend! This had me on an emotional rollercoaster from start to finish...and I absolutely love how you ended it, couldn't have picked a better ending :)

~*~TISH~*~