Reviews for The Ugly Duckling
Just a nobody chapter 8 . 1/31
Wow! Your stories are amazing! I'm definitely going to post you as favorite author! Bravo! :)
PiptheSnake chapter 25 . 1/16
Like I said last chapter, this is amazing :) Well written, with a pretty good plot :) All the characters seemed canon even if they weren't; you did a great job of keeping their personalities.

Thanks for posting this masterpiece :)
PiptheSnake chapter 24 . 1/16
1. I love that song
2. I love this fic

This is amazing :)
MrsMusicAddict chapter 24 . 1/15
Okay, so usually I don't review stories that have ended quite a while ago, but I just need to right now. I am not even gonna comment on the fact that the proposal may have been a bit soon. I actually loved it!

But, you used my favorite bandd, AND one of my favorite songs of them as well. It's safe to say that I was NOT expecting a Shinedown song. Honestly? I wasn't sure what to expect at all. When Shinedown was mentioned, I was freaking out, and didn't even think of "Bully", but I am so glad you used it, because that song is perfect in every way.

Soyeah. Thanks for writing this awesome story, and thanks for using the best song possible!
SaraB chapter 25 . 1/10
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGISH
THIS WAS THE BEST DESTIEL FIC EVER
SAMMY IS SO CUTE AKALSKKSK I LOVED THE SABRIEL
I stated up till midnight and didn't study because of this but it was worth it
Great Great GREAT fanfic
Tekie Scythe chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
AWESOME
Tekie Scythe chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
"If I'm wrong then you're a sadist."

I just completely lost it and laughed

I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS

I'm mortified.
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Man... Dean and Jet are such assholes.
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Awesome!
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I don't think anyone has ever been tied up in my school, but we get shot at, so yay?
MiladyPrincess chapter 25 . 11/27/2014
Hello there,
I thought I would leave a review or sth :D
Gotta say that was beautiful, seriously!
I love it!

Annnnnnd I'm inlove with Jet, actually you made me wish that he would be a SPN character and not an OC and that doesn't happen with me.

*claps loudly* :)
Thank you for your efforts and for your great story, hope to read more from you!
Aya G.
Heyo chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
Sorry I didn't log in and review. xD
That was one of the best things I've read in a long time. It pulled at the strings im my heart when Cas was going through hell his Freshman year. I just wanted to give him a hug and comfort him myself. Then came England, where Cas had learned to cover up his feelings a whole lot better, but most importantly, he made a friend that he could talk to and trust. I loved the way you layed that out. Also, the courage that you had given Cas meant a lot, especially when he found it within himself to be able to ignore the judgement of others, even if he still took it to memory. I loved how you brought the passion and love between Cas and Dean together, as if they were meant to be threaded together as one. The relationship Sam and Gabriel had was utterly adorable. Modt importantly, I love how you brought of strength and wonderful change within all of the characters, really putting your heart into even the smallest of a character. I enjoyed this story very much. And I'm not going to lie, I was tearing up from either angst or joy very frequently durig this story. Thank you for making this story the ultimate highlight of my week.
TakaWakaLaka
Sammie669 chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
You wrote this whole book, excellently. I really enjoyed it, definitely in my top 20! (I've read over two hundred books on my kindle in the past year) and I really love all your song choices. Bully is one of my favorites. And underneath. The proposal totally caught me off guard! I love all your books.
TyrantAngel chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
I read this fanfic on mobile some time ago and I absolutely loved it. This was one of my first Destiel fics and I have to say, I fell in love. The storyline makes me want to roll around in my feelings all day. Kill me now. UGGHHHH. SO CUTE. Thank you for writing this.
Thais Paula chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Ooowwwww ... da proxima vez tira uma foto . Oooowwwww Castiel super descoladoooo. Ameii kkkkkkkkkk que ele traga todos que o humilharam ao chão . Kkkkkkk quebra Cas .