Reviews for Vengeance
IndigoXsoul chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Brilliant :) Made my heart swell with the shippy goodness. Your writing is superb, but I'm sure you get that a lot ;)
The best line: "Right now I'm not sure if I want to shag you, or thump you over the head with a chair."
Loved the whole thing, though, of course! This is now headcannon'd!
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Such a great story. Thank you.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I hadn’t even thought that she might NOT choose to keep the name. I mean… she is River, for all of us, anyway. But naturally, she always had the choice who she would become. Time can be rewritten…

And I love her reaction to being left; and not only that, being left without any identity… either personally, or on paper. Must’ve been awful for her to finally think things will work out for the best, and to wake up alone. Again.

"Tall, good looking, thinks he's more good looking than he is?"

"Yeah, that'd be him."

Got a really big laugh over that. Poor Jack; he’s finally met the one woman who doesn’t automatically fall for him.

Love the idea of the connection between them coming from the shared regeneration energy. And that even if it took her from him, he still wanted to give her a choice.

Seriously, your writing is so gorgeous it gives me goosebumps.
tardisbluephoenix chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love it! I never thought of River being angry with the Doctor between the hospital and her enrolling at the Luna University. Although to be honest, if anything, I personally would imagine her being more independent and less needy, but this was really good, even though it's not what I would imagine. :D
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ohh, River, River, River, dearie! Doctor, you're stupid, and please, never do this again!
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like it . Keep smiling. :-)
cmartlover chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Nice job! I liked seeing a very young River.
dyingtotell chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Brilliant! I really hope there is some acknowledgement of how River coped straight after Let's Kill Hitler like this!

I also enjoyed how you used Jack, it'd be hilarious to see River and Jack on the same screen!
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was perfect! I always thought that little abandonment issue needed addressing. An excellent blend of Mels and River.
pinetree13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I absolutely love this story. It's sweet and still tells a story that could have happened. Absolutely amazing!
slightly so chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Aw, this was a cool one. I can totally see her furious (I would be!) and I loved the reason for being: fun!