Reviews for Straight On Till Morning
Electress chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
This story is very nice. I like it very much, especially how you made Neji and Tenten.
JackOfAllTraitsMasterOfNone chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Cool story -. I like the plot and stuff. The chapters were long but it was ok cause they were interesting and had great detail. Nice job :) NejiTen and SasuSaku Forever! Luv ya, Me
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Ha! I knew it! This a very distinct firefly theme to it! As soon as I read the summary I was suspicious, then as soon as I started reading I was sure. Of course it's not the same but still, very firefly, and I Just found a prequel! Awesome! A sort of Naruto&firefly crossover! Yosh! And with Tenten and Neji(My favourite characters from naruto) to Boot! Brilliant!

Thank-you, and now I shall go forth and read the rest...
Anon chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Your writing very good, however the fact that you've taken so many ideas from other sources (such as Firefly) makes your story lack originality. Despite that, I still enjoyed reading it - you have talent.
mk chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
kyaaaaaaaaa I loved it! one of the best nejiten fanfics ever!
Scintazzle chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Wow. You are a fantastic writer. Your story is perhaps one of the most creative and intriguing ones I have ever come across, and its definitely keeping me interested. You compose the characters so nicely in the chapter, and bring light into some things that we've been unsure about as readers.
One thing: "she sang to ward it off" needs a period after it to complete the sentence.
Just to bring it to your attention.
Once more, a great job: please continue just as you've been doing. Your story is like a breath of fresh air in a FF world of angst and high school fics. For that, I thank you.
Ms. S
LonelyAsura chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Gahhhh! I loved this! Everything about this story was perfect! The romance wasn't too corny and the action was great. I love your writing style and I hope you write more in the future :)
Dreaming101 chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Lovely ending.
anthropomorphychan chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
What an adventure! I thoroughly enjoyed myself throughout this epic sci-fi adventure of yours.
I cannot wait to see what you come up with next. Lovely job as always.
AGENT KELL chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
such a perfect ending! I love this story a lot, thank you for sharing this with us :D
Shubhs chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Really liked the story. :)
minniemousemom chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
I liked it alot but the whole story was good!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Cute and sweet! Beautiful story!

Keep writing!

M.I.
fokker333 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Beautiful.
FireGemini chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
hahahah i thought of so many perverted stuff here XD
sasuke: NO!
me: SAKURA UR PREGNANAT? O: when did THAT happen? :O

shes with sasuke in the captains cabin:
me: *smirks* doing wwhhhhhaat? *raiseseyebrow*

orochi's dead *HUZZAHH!*

but this cant be the end. O: right? RIIIGGHTTT? there will be follow up *_* right?

lol i felt so happy when i was chatting on gmail and the new chpt notification just popped up :P
love this fic!