Reviews for SasoDei: My Only One
Cheetah9 chapter 1 . 2/6
Aaaarghhhhh daaaaaamn ! WHYYYYY?!
Sasori ! Deidara! My love birds !
Weirdnfreaky chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Now I'm all depressed... It would be even more depressing if it turned out that Sasori lived and Deidara died...
Sumary chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This is longer then it should be, but what the hell. I feel touched:
Ok, so first i thought how the f did you write such a long story. But i saw a summary and decided to read it. Damn. It took me 2 hours but it was definitely worth of it. Also i know you wrote this 2 years ago, but i know all your new stories and i had to reread and discover some old ones.
You made every piece special, it was very cute and i adore it. Big thanks for creating Mimi, you wrote her exactly like major idiotic girls nowadays.
Before this, I was angry and also bored because idk what to do with my life, too much free time.
I saw reviews and i'm glad i'm not the only one who cried. Actually 3 times, the one when they tortured Sasori, his death and Dei's death. And i was so mad, because i clearly support everyone in love, and the world is so fucking cruel.
Although, I somehow thought that Dei was all this time( when he counted minutes till midnight) expecting Sasori to see him, kiss him idk be happy. And I hoped Sasori will survive. But it was in someway realistic, the end, and it would be just another romantic story if it ended happy. And i don't like happy endings in good movies or stories, it's cheesy, so yayy for this one.
It made my day, like idk how to explain you because i hate society much more now, but it kinda made me happier.
And not sorry for such a long review. Loove.
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I am literally crying right now, in my heart! You just made me depressed! C
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
you made me cry i houp you are praud of it and this isint even the first time i read this
Aeliia chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
SCREW YOU I AM FREAKING CRYING RIGHT NOW ;-;
renoa-hime chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Omg that's love for you /3 love you both deidei and sasori. But that's the point, a lot people go through that. Its very inspirational. X
doomedAquarius chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow... That was amazing. It had me practically crying by the end. Thanks for the amazing SasoDei.
secret77752 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh, my goodness. I have never cried so much over a story.. movie,, anything. Loved the relationship!
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
TTuTT
That was beautiful. I always love stories like this. The ending was absolutely perfect and sad and oh my god. This is definitely one of my most favorite fanfictions.
RachelDanna chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I read part and 2 straight and I still can't sop crying. GOOD JOB! IT WAS FLAWLESS! 3
Cameron Reese Slytherin chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Omg tears sprang to my eyes when I thought that Dei died. Lovely story
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
WOW. That was an amazing story. It was very well written and it really had me hooked. The ending made me start the waterways but that was just more proof of how much I liked it. I also like that alternative ending, but I believe that the first one has more of an impact. Keep up the amazing work.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
-_-; (it's kinda...LOLZ, but romantic)
dragonrain618 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013