Reviews for Our Master's Legacy
Junior VB chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
Espero el siguiente capitulo.
I hope the next chapter.
Junior VB chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
Siento lastima por A11. Esas maquinas tienen sentimientos, significa que también son personas.
I feel sorry for A11. These machines have feelings, that means they are also people.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
Tony es un cretino.
Tony is a jerk.
Junior VB chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Bob y Helen derrotaron al segundo robot.

Esas maquinas son cada vez más peligrosas. Me pregunto quien es su maestro.
Bob and Helen defeated the second robot.

These machines are becoming more dangerous. I wonder who is their master.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
A1 fue derrotado.
A1 was defeated.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Dash y Violet salvaron a esa mujer.
Dash and Violet saved that woman.
HarpieKing07 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Okay... first of all - loved the chapter.
Im glad, that Rick pardoned Mirage and took her as a full-fledged agent. Also its nice to see her interact with every member of the Parr family. Also, she seems supportive of Dash and Anabel.
Dash and Anabel... well Ive greatly enjoyed every single moment they were in this chapter - the teasing, the fluffy moments.
About Ebony/Lenya - Im glad, that we got to see her open up more, find out her real name and of course, becoming friends with the other Parrs as well.
There were quite a few hilarious moments too - for instance the "teaching Jack-jack poker" bit was a good one - poor Vi.
But the sisterly way she assured Dash was very good.
Helen seems to be overreacting a bit, but only a bit... so its fine.
Im looking forward to see what happens next, and how the dance will work. Also more moments with others too - future members of Team Quick Flash.
HarpieKing07 chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Loved it. Nice action, loved the Dash/Anabel there, even more loved their teamwork. Also Dingo and Technica look cute too.
Jack-jacks bersek was also very cool, and pretty much adorable with how Dash calmed him down. Plus Dash really seems to be fit very well for the leader role.
Looking forward for the next chapter.
A dragon named Blossom chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
cool story bro
dimitriz chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Waiting for the rest of the story. I like your imagination.
Maxinum-McDreich chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Read this in about two sittings, and very much enjoyed everything. Actually, my head's already accidentally believing that this is an actual sequel, it's so well written, I see it very well in my head.

I look forward to reading more. Thankyou very much
HarpieKing07 chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Action packed chapter. Nice... hoo boy... wasnt an easy fight for them. The A10 and A11 seemed to have an almost human characters... wonder whats the story behind them... and why they didnt self-destruct like the first As. Positively loved the hero teamwork - gee... Invisi-gal and Ebony make a powerfull duo. Also I see a potentional love interest for our dear Ebony :) Wonder where Multi-Jack ended up and how did Quick Flash, GC and their team deal with A9. Already looking forward to the next chapter.
HarpieKing07 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
The story is very cool I cant wait to see what happens next :)
The old characters are nicely done and the new ones are amazing. Even the Parr kids with their super identities... plus the new teenage supers are also cool. Dingo, Intagi-Bill, Megumi and the rest, hm... I think theyd be cool as a crime-fighting team, under the leadership of Quick-flash and GC. And of course, Dash and Anabel are a cute couple. I cant wait to see, what youve got in store for them...
Plus you gave a nice background story to Anabel...
tinkfan14 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Wow, this story is so awesome! Hey, dont feel bad. Besides school starting for me, I have also gotten a music making app and Colors 3D for my 3DS and I am totally addicted to them. I also ran out of lives in Level 3 part 2 in the underminer game, so my story hasnt been making much progress because of that. Omg, I could never create that many unique supers! I love GC a lot, and Ebony sounds awesome! Hmmm... its a real mystery as to who "the master" is still.
LTA chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Sooo, I really really like it. And I think you should update soon. I'm kinda hoping the Tony isn't REALLY A duche bag and that he will back together with Vi.