Reviews for Everything You Heard Is True
Dominosowner chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Aww, Barry and Roddy are bonding! ...Well, sort of. But anywho, yeah! I think you should do the one-shot. I can think of no one better. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Barry's mother never died, she just got severely hurt and taken to the hospital.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
No, don't go Barry/Roddy! Go Holly/Roddy!
loubega chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
I like it and love your writing still kisses for inspiration :p
NiteQueen chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Oh man, I hope you can update soon. Yes I love 'but your daddy left you' but it's great to see nick and elly's relationship from other people's POV too! Great job!
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I appreciate this. It is nice. I am sad it is done reading. I apologize for my bad languages, I talk very small English, any mistakes are blame the translator of google.
WaryTimeTraveler chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Awesome chapter! :D I love how your playing out the meeting between Monroe and Nicks mom

Update soon 8D
Amber-Jade James chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! Loved that you added his mom!

Cheers

AJ
Dominosowner chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Uh-oh. Mommy dearest is back. Dun dun dun. Good chapter, I'll be looking forward to your other story, as well.
No Longer in Operation chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
brilliant series, please continue soon!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
I really love this. The characterizations are sheer perfection!
D Squirrel chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
I hate the no link thing! I love how you had Hank handling the news, or rather, not handling the news. He's definitely going to need more alcohol.
Amber-Jade James chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Wow Hank knows! Good job! Looking forward to more!

Cheers

AJ

PS: the pic was cute, she did a good job!
WaryTimeTraveler chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Its Lotus, I finally took the time to log onto my account on here XD

Its been awesome drawing for you! And I totally agree that they should set up a link or something :T

Still, the story is still as awesome as before. I can't wait for another update!
Dominosowner chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Ahh, poor Hank. I feel for the man, I really do. Nick has kept him in the dark for faaaaar too long on the show. It's like "Just TELL him already!" Hank must be dating Rosalee (Or like her), that's why he's reacting that way. :( But Rosalee is an awesome person, though, he'll come around. :3 Loved Lotus's picture, by the way, it's awesome!