Reviews for The 17th: Rubber Rooms and Deadlines
Guest chapter 36 . 4/2/2014
Great story. One of the best I have ever read.:)
Annabeth Granger chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
What do I think I think Lucia needs some serious help Oh you mean about the chapter graet job
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2013
It was amazing! When district 2 killed thes 2 girls I could imagine it perfectly! So sad! So good!
Kerprew chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
STUPID GIRL!
Sophia chapter 36 . 7/21/2013
These last few chapters made me cry, it's so sad that newt had to live the rest of his life in guilt. :( great, great story though
Sophia chapter 34 . 7/21/2013
Aw this chapter made me want to cry
Sophie chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
Hurray for newt!
Sophia chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
Aw i liked blue :(
Sophie chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
Don't like district one :/ eh typical
The Fairy Slayer chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
Nononono NO! Why Delany, WHY?!
Sorry, I was just rooting for her since the beginning.
The Djinn King chapter 36 . 5/4/2013
THAT. IS. BEAUTIFUL. You should literrally submit this for a magazine. The last chapters are great, but they are also painful. I am never going to forget this great story
Guest chapter 34 . 4/22/2013
OK despite what I said I did like the epilogues for all the characters and the part where you described how Newt felt while watching his own games. Great job with the ending, really brilliant narration.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/22/2013
Huh...ok yeah honestly I was not thrilled with this chapter, not because any of the characters I like didn't win but because as soon as the hospital exploded and the final seven were revealed I knew that Newt or Chandler would win, and once Chandler died it kinda became obvious, that Newt would win. Maybe its that I've read a similar SYOT before where the quiet nerdy kid in the final three or four won because the others killed themselves, but I feel like the whole "The Capitol loves you" made it obvious. This is all my opinion though and I did really like reading the story. But I will finish the story or at least the parts about the other tributes.
Guest of DOOM chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Love how you explained the career name. Hop the D1 Tributes are sexy!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/5/2013
So I sat in my room all day and read this. (I should've been working on debate but whatever) this is honestly the best Hunger Games fanfiction I have, and ever will read. I'm so happy that I took the time to read this. It honestly probably changed my view on many things. I want to thank you for not giving up while writing this. I can't tell you how long I cried during and after this fanfic. You my friend have serious talent. Thank you for entertaining me, and bless your kind soul. You deserve an award.