Reviews for The 17th: Rubber Rooms and Deadlines
PenMagic chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
yay! I can't wait for this!
GeekGirl456 chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
I am an idiot! sorry for posting two anon reviews :') well here you have it - proof that the anon was me :) Again - I loved Del and you wrote her 100% perfect.
Meganalouise chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Hey,so glad your story is back! I was annoyed they deleted it but thank you so so much for not giving up. You are a great writer! You should be happy with this chapter I found it so enjoyable!

I LOVEEEE your portrayal of Dee and that of friends and family you did an amazing job on her! I love the nice light scenes with her friends and all the foreshaddowing stuff with Beth and the comment on the rain starting. Octavian seems pretty interesting i cant wait to see him interact with Dee. I am sorry for any errors im on my phone and it is hard to type. I am an anon right now as i dont know how to sign in on a Blackberry but will sign in and review later and prove this is me. Thanks for this chapter it brightened up a very long dull journey. Keep it up!
Meganalouise chapter 5 . 6/1/2012