Reviews for Dames & Broads, Witches & Wizards
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/14
Interesting idea. Imaginative.
adafrog chapter 2 . 6/13
lipasnape chapter 2 . 4/29
This is a job well done. I kept hearing the raspy voice off camera all the time. Pity you could not sustain in for longer, but I congratulate you on what you managed.
A reader fan chapter 2 . 2/24
I like this. It is original, and better than you think. Thanks for sharing your tale.
a reader fan chapter 1 . 2/24
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
I like the way this private investigator is pissing Dumbles off because Dumbles tried legilimency on him.
Yay! at the thought of the private investigator roughing up Severus Snape, who's IMO had that roughing up coming for decades.
I like the way the private investigator roughed Snape up even further than what was strictly warranted.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
LOL at the thought of professor McGonagall being thought of as a "dame".
And at Dumbles being thought of as "some bumblebee of a man".
The private investigator is not wrong about Dumbles being slimy underneath those sparkling eyes and friendly disposition, though.
crankypants16 chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
I enjoyed this ; can see how it's difficult to write
serenityselena chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
an interesting point of view in this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Just like Sam Spade or Philip Marlow...bring it on, kid!
Alatar Maia chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
this is fantastic though
I like how you can't really tell what gender the narrator is, but I imagine them as a take-no-prisoners, done-with-your-shit woman.
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
okay my last review phone rang thought from notes that this was just something floating around in your head and it was oneshot after I pushed that little ole button I noticed there was a chapter 2...woa be me or whatever...nice little story though wierd, cool but wierd...nice way of him talking to himself but you did leave it kinda hanging...
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
interesting ideal and approach, I wish you would continue this...I would like to see where you take the talking to himself is really cool as is what he is saying...
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Well, I guess we'll never know what happened. but i do understand about the style.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
this is funny-cute...I like the way you've got it going.