Reviews for Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
CentauRita chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hmmm.

I would want to read more about these two...it seems that there is more to be said, between them. Also, Jasper owes one-ass-kicking to that bastard of an almost date rapist...James.

Plus, I know that Edward has been warmed up by Jasper...but't' he isn't totally sated and satisfied, yet?**as I waggle my eyebrows at you** ;}
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Gritty but hopeful story...
odiejae chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
would you be shocked if i told you i loved it? i hope not! good god, edward was just so sweet and it broke my heart to hear him apologize to jasper. and thank god jasper finally decided to take a leap of faith and give edward a chance. if you feel like doing an outtake, i wouldn't mind seeing jasper paying that visit to james. that boy needs a serious ass kickin'! ;) xox
dr3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Nice work. You packed a lot into one chapter. Loved the strokin good ending. ;p
unicorn55 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I liked it!
sunystone chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was brilliant Jill! I loved it.
featherme chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I loved this! I was touched by Jasper trying so desperately to hide behind his tough guy image and sweet, sweet Edward using every bit of courage he had to go back to that bar week after week for a chance to get to know him. Edward knew the real Jasper was completely worth it. Great one shot. Thanks for writing!
Raeya chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Love it. Edward standing up for himself is great
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
As per usual you deliver brilliance and beauty all wrapped up in a story. I must say that I think this was your best so far - it certainly touched something inside me. The writing was just awesome and let’s not forget about the dialog and Jasper’s thoughts. It kinda reminded me of reve2weaver’s way of writing, which is a huge compliment I think.

Thank you so much for sharing.
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Um...I want some more of these two...seriously...u can't leave me hanging that way!

Loved it.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Aww that was soo sweet at the end. I didn't think that jasper was gonna notice that Edward was actually in trouble. Thank god he did and stopped James from raping him. All turned out good in the end though. Thks for sharing, Debbie
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love that Jasper keeps calling Edward 'kid' or 'boy', even though he could only be a year younger than him, but Edward's innocence obviously gives him away. Edward's plan worked but not to the extent he wanted, unfortunately Jasper might not have gotten involved otherwise. Great story.
BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I still cant believe what you made out of some wild thoughts. I cant tell you often enough how brilliant a writer you are. Out of thin air (or should I say, smoke? *wink*) you built two loveable characters and you captured perfectly, what was only a vague idea in my head. Thank you so much for this special gift, its an honour and a pleasure likewise. Love you to pieces, honey!

And... is it only me, or did you too get a feeling that there are some readers (like me) whod love to see a bit more of these boys?

Ive my banner ready: "CHAPTER 2, CHAPTER 2, CHAPTER 2"! lol
Krucksue chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Good Story
momkuttler chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
:) Interesting JasperGood story as always.

Cyndee