Reviews for Circus Monster
Dark Angel chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Please continue this story , It is perfect and I want to read the rest.
xhanchx8 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
hiya! are you still active on this project? It would be very nice if you could finish it. You are a great writer. Please finish it when you have time :)
Esther Yao chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! :D
hana.ribic chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
OMG I love your story! I found it by acident and I read like the first sentence and I just could not stop reading! Please finish it! you are very talented and have a great imagination.
Soundless154 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
U r soooo goin' down if u don't update the story, oh so DOWN indeed *glared*

P.S. I'm not threatening, I'm just asking in the HARD way *insert smiling face*
cristal12997 chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Clear, i love your stories.
And please no abandones the stories.
Wait you return.
Artist guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hello! Umm... I just wanna ask if... Can I draw ur story? Like I want to turn it to a comic & probably make the next chapter & so on...
Will u let me?
RinnyLennyLover02 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hi! Well as u can see I'm new to fan fiction & I love ur story. Len is lucky to rin as a master. Also... Who is the fiancé of Rin? Rinto?
Also... I would to ask u if can u give me permission to draw ur story I really enjoy it & I find it like comic, so... Will u give me permission? I want ur permission first cuz I don't like to steal others ppl idea unless I get permission. I understand, but anyway I love ur story! _
SomeRandomGuy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
;o cool
chibi-chanRin chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Next!...?
Angel chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Holy crap this story is amazing! So glad I found it 3
Sheshe-AnimeLuver chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I like your plot and story so far... Is the fiance Rinto? I'm just guessing though. Oh and by the way (please don't hate me). But I think you should improve your grammar cuz it gets confusing sometimes. Is it correct to assume that english is not your native language?
xX little kagami Xx chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
wahh!
i len sure have a lucky 'owner'!
except for the fiancee part...
fiancee fiancee, who could you be?

update soon nee!
ownitlikeaboss chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Lol I love rin in this story. Update soon
Irene Kagamine chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Hi here, I was searching for a story about Circus Monster (coz it seems really perfect for a fantasy story with a bit of romance. Who am I kidding, A LOT OF ROMANCE! XD) and then I saw your summary and I was like "omg, this is exactly what I'm looking for! YAY!" and I started reading and I freakin' love your ff cause is well written and it has Rin and Len, what is absolutely FANTASTIC! But when I finished reading (only two chaps... *sigh*) I saw the last update, that was some months ago, and I started freaking out because I WANNA READ MORE! …ok now I must calm down. I hope you'll update soon!
Looking forward for the next chapter!
Irene 'The Freak' Kagamine :3