Reviews for Kono's 41st Birthday
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Took them long enough. Lol. Love the story. Great writing and characterization. On the show they always give each other huge smiles when they greet each other so this fits perfectly.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
very sweet. :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aww. That was just so, aww. Great story, loved it!
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
He really went all out to give her a happy birthday. Great story! Sequel?
Zillahwolf chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow - I loved this story! (should Kono be younger though as that puts Danny waaay older by this point?) I also enjoy immensely a Danny/Kono story because there are so few of them and frankly I believe they would be better together than Steve and Kono - not sure why everyone latched onto them. Your writing flows so nicely and is so believable - I could actually picture the whole scene as I was reading - thank you...more please?
pineapple pizza chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I read this & your other Kono/Danny story & liked them both alot. I think that as a couple Kono/Danny would be a good match. I also like the way you portray Danny, not as some ranting crazy person but as basically a sweet, caring man. Good job, hope you write some more stories.
fairgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I loved it. It is so rare to find a good Danny/Kono story I could kiss you for that lol.
CinderH chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was such a sweet story. I think you captured Danny's romantic side perfectly.