Reviews for The Merging of Destiny
Axcel chapter 10 . 9/27
If gods used magic (other than a god of magic) to do their stuff, then they would be magicians, not gods.
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/27
If they were sent by Gaea after striking her down, then they would have still been in full armor and shields.
Axcel chapter 5 . 9/27
I'm pretty sure someone who butchered thousands of monsters in a single battle through sheer swordsmanship would curbstomp Eragon. He did, since he could have done that disarming trickm in the beginning. Plus, like I said, demigods, going by feats performed in both series' canon, demigods are to elves what elves are to humans.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/27
In canon, none of the demigods would ever relinquish their weapons. Especially if held at arrow-point. Besides, the elves are no threat to them because the elves are hilariously out-matched even with their magic. In canon, after fighting the manticore, Percy and the others stand their dodging and deflecting bullets fired from multiple assault rifles at fairly close range. Percy and Annabeth each have held up the sky and Annabeth is not known for her physical capabilities.

Even the weakest demigod would curbstomp a group of elves without using his or her powers. They also would refuse to surrender their weapons, as I said. Especially if the ones demanding it were acting with hostility.
marinaofthesea12 chapter 5 . 5/28
wow this is a verry good story
Jazzysauce chapter 22 . 4/24
I don't think it needs a sequal. It's good enough as is and ends at a perfect place.
Jazzysauce chapter 12 . 4/22
What happened to Tempest? Did something happen in the books that I just didn't get to yet, or is it specific to your story?
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 5 . 1/26
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 2 . 1/26
...Yeah, and his mom made that guy into a statue. You'd better not upset Sally Jackson, kids.
predatorqlz chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Not bad
Drake58 chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
Best fanfiction story I've ever read!_
A-Fighterlady chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
I don't think there is a need for a sequel. It is brilliant as it is.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
He should have gotten a fucking dragon wtf
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Roran wouldn't act so teen like. In the end of this chapter,he's using 21st century slang. Cuz is not a known word in his vocabulary. Just letting you know! :)