Reviews for The Merging of Destiny
Reah-Kitsune chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
You write most incredibely but... I don't really know whether I should blush or start laughing at the google translation. Egeiromai (εγείρομαι) is a verb that indeed can translate as 'rise' but...since it has a more intimate meaning nowdays if you want to be more accurate it actually translates as 'turned on'...*cough* well, the right translation for 'rise' as you mean it is 'egerthiti' (εγέρθητι). I know you've finished this fanfic quite some time ago but I couldn't help not pointing this out.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
Oh, a NicoXAngela fic! I've never read one of these.
Axcel chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
If gods used magic (other than a god of magic) to do their stuff, then they would be magicians, not gods.
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
If they were sent by Gaea after striking her down, then they would have still been in full armor and shields.
Axcel chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
I'm pretty sure someone who butchered thousands of monsters in a single battle through sheer swordsmanship would curbstomp Eragon. He did, since he could have done that disarming trickm in the beginning. Plus, like I said, demigods, going by feats performed in both series' canon, demigods are to elves what elves are to humans.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
In canon, none of the demigods would ever relinquish their weapons. Especially if held at arrow-point. Besides, the elves are no threat to them because the elves are hilariously out-matched even with their magic. In canon, after fighting the manticore, Percy and the others stand their dodging and deflecting bullets fired from multiple assault rifles at fairly close range. Percy and Annabeth each have held up the sky and Annabeth is not known for her physical capabilities.

Even the weakest demigod would curbstomp a group of elves without using his or her powers. They also would refuse to surrender their weapons, as I said. Especially if the ones demanding it were acting with hostility.
plore chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
wow this is a verry good story
Jazzysauce chapter 22 . 4/24/2015
I don't think it needs a sequal. It's good enough as is and ends at a perfect place.
Jazzysauce chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
What happened to Tempest? Did something happen in the books that I just didn't get to yet, or is it specific to your story?
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK NICO IS EVIL?! HE BELONGS IN SOLANGELO.. *Breaks down and sobs*
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
...Yeah, and his mom made that guy into a statue. You'd better not upset Sally Jackson, kids.
predatorqlz chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Not bad
Drake58 chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
nice
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
Best fanfiction story I've ever read!_
Little Doctor chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
I don't think there is a need for a sequel. It is brilliant as it is.