Reviews for The Merging of Destiny
Anime Princess chapter 22 . 7/9
Wow, Angela in the demigods world, WOAH! And Percy tried and felt a small connection with the dragon egg. I'm glad that he decided to stay with Annabeth though! Each demigod grew in ways that they probably never would have if they hadn't gone to Alagaesia too! Love it!
Oddballzebra chapter 21 . 6/17
Time and time again you have made Percy out to be such an overly modest, naive, pussy in this story. Just like how Rick Riordan made him, which is not a good thing.
Oddballzebra chapter 20 . 6/17
You use slashes too much in your story.
Oddballzebra chapter 14 . 6/16
Nico's gay in canon
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 6/16
I find it difficult to believe that Percy would accept orders from someone he just met so easily.
Reah-Kitsune chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
You write most incredibely but... I don't really know whether I should blush or start laughing at the google translation. Egeiromai (εγείρομαι) is a verb that indeed can translate as 'rise' but...since it has a more intimate meaning nowdays if you want to be more accurate it actually translates as 'turned on'...*cough* well, the right translation for 'rise' as you mean it is 'egerthiti' (εγέρθητι). I know you've finished this fanfic quite some time ago but I couldn't help not pointing this out.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
Oh, a NicoXAngela fic! I've never read one of these.
Axcel chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
If gods used magic (other than a god of magic) to do their stuff, then they would be magicians, not gods.
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
If they were sent by Gaea after striking her down, then they would have still been in full armor and shields.
Axcel chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
I'm pretty sure someone who butchered thousands of monsters in a single battle through sheer swordsmanship would curbstomp Eragon. He did, since he could have done that disarming trickm in the beginning. Plus, like I said, demigods, going by feats performed in both series' canon, demigods are to elves what elves are to humans.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
In canon, none of the demigods would ever relinquish their weapons. Especially if held at arrow-point. Besides, the elves are no threat to them because the elves are hilariously out-matched even with their magic. In canon, after fighting the manticore, Percy and the others stand their dodging and deflecting bullets fired from multiple assault rifles at fairly close range. Percy and Annabeth each have held up the sky and Annabeth is not known for her physical capabilities.

Even the weakest demigod would curbstomp a group of elves without using his or her powers. They also would refuse to surrender their weapons, as I said. Especially if the ones demanding it were acting with hostility.
plore chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
wow this is a verry good story
Jazzysauce chapter 22 . 4/24/2015
I don't think it needs a sequal. It's good enough as is and ends at a perfect place.
Jazzysauce chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
What happened to Tempest? Did something happen in the books that I just didn't get to yet, or is it specific to your story?
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK NICO IS EVIL?! HE BELONGS IN SOLANGELO.. *Breaks down and sobs*