Reviews for Tell Me Your Dreams
Antha1 chapter 9 . 1/23
Okay, now you have the captain doing it too, and I'm ready to nominate him for the asylum. Are all these people blind or just stupid? And why is Rapunzel being banished when the only reason Flynn escaped was because there were prison guards SLEEPING ON DUTY! And they KEEP DOING IT! There's no punishment for that? And how many more times are you going to recycle the Rapunzel-sneaks-into-the-prison-to-see-Eugene chapter? (I thought she went home with Mother Gothel.) I'm pretty sure I've memorized it by now. Right down to the sleeping guards!
Antha1 chapter 4 . 1/23
This reminds me of a YouTube video. I think it's called 'Everything Wrong With Tangled'. At the end, as the credits roll, they play the clip of Rapunzel in the square looking at the mosaic of the king, queen, and the lost princess. Dubbed over the clip are Beavis and Butthead; "Uhhhh..."" heh heh, heh heh, heh heh". "Uhhh..."" heh heh, heh heh, heh heh..." It always cracks me up. Only here you have the king and queen doing it!
Antha1 chapter 3 . 1/23
This is better than in the movie because he actually gets a trial here. Even though he doesn't get legal counsel.
crazzyredhead chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
i wish he love i haven't cried like this in a long time... why did you have to kill him why
so good and sad i would want the captain fired.
crazzyredhead chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
wow i am really crying right now this is amazing
Someone the World Forgot chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
I just finished reading this now; I absolutely love this story! I didn't expect Flynn to die though haha. How you ended the previous chapter with a tear falling down her face was perfect, because you made the readers hope that Flynn would live, like how he did in the movie. However, what seemed like a build-up to a happy ending was just a dream ... Devastating, but that's how life is.
-K
Jade R. Manning chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Okay, I really like this story, but hot damn! Is the king stupid? She shares the same face as the Lost Princess! The same eyes, hair, nose! Wtf? Haha lol. I really like this though!
Angel of Red Fire chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I read all 12 chapters and I am NOT dissapointed. I cried throughout the whole thing. You are really good at writing angst and although I do hate you for killing off Eugene, the story was amazing nonetheless. I'm so faving this story. So sad but so adorable!
cowgirl326 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Tragic but.. 3 3 3
Lisa321 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
I cried! I was sobbing when I finished...he is gone forever! Lovely story though
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I suppose the "tragedy" genre should have warned me. Aah well, I suppose you are right. In real life people don't get Disney endings, your way is much more believable. And I must admit I have a soft spot for the tearjerkers... But normally when I read those I already know what I'm letting myself in for! Will definitely favourite this story however for when I feel like reading something sad...
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
You made me cry! T.T
I've been reading nonstop for the last two hours to get to the end, and now am just so sad! I need to read something happy now :( however, it was still a beautiful story.
MrAndersIversen chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
I love your writing, always had, always will and I won't delete any of your work from my favorites and never ever hate you either, it's great to see your writing and it gets me irritated that I don't have any ideas of how to continue my own story, but reading yours makes me happy!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
What? He died! How could you! That was the saddest thing ever. Maaan, I almsot cried. Why didn't her tears save him? Wow... and what happened to Gothel? Shouldn't she have been hanged as well? This is so sad...
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
My favorite character in this fic is Eugene. Great job on the scene leading to the countdown, very dramatic amd emotional.