Reviews for Tell Me Your Dreams
Jade R. Manning chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Okay, I really like this story, but hot damn! Is the king stupid? She shares the same face as the Lost Princess! The same eyes, hair, nose! Wtf? Haha lol. I really like this though!
Angel of Red Fire chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
I read all 12 chapters and I am NOT dissapointed. I cried throughout the whole thing. You are really good at writing angst and although I do hate you for killing off Eugene, the story was amazing nonetheless. I'm so faving this story. So sad but so adorable!
Johnny's Cowgirl chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
Tragic but.. 3 3 3
Lisa321 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
I cried! I was sobbing when I finished...he is gone forever! Lovely story though
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I suppose the "tragedy" genre should have warned me. Aah well, I suppose you are right. In real life people don't get Disney endings, your way is much more believable. And I must admit I have a soft spot for the tearjerkers... But normally when I read those I already know what I'm letting myself in for! Will definitely favourite this story however for when I feel like reading something sad...
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
You made me cry! T.T
I've been reading nonstop for the last two hours to get to the end, and now am just so sad! I need to read something happy now :( however, it was still a beautiful story.
MrAndersIversen chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
I love your writing, always had, always will and I won't delete any of your work from my favorites and never ever hate you either, it's great to see your writing and it gets me irritated that I don't have any ideas of how to continue my own story, but reading yours makes me happy!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
What? He died! How could you! That was the saddest thing ever. Maaan, I almsot cried. Why didn't her tears save him? Wow... and what happened to Gothel? Shouldn't she have been hanged as well? This is so sad...
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
My favorite character in this fic is Eugene. Great job on the scene leading to the countdown, very dramatic amd emotional.
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 10/23/2012
I think I didn't catch that from the previous chapters, so, Eugene won't be hanged if Rapunzel left the castle forever? That was the deal and Rapunzel hesitated?
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
Waiiit, What did the Royal Council tell the King and Queen? How did they "prove" that Rapunzel wasn't the lost princess?
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Oh, my. Now they're both doomed. Reading on...
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Whoa, nice ending there. At lastthe King sees the truth, I hope?
Jesters of the Moon chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
*shakes head* you just had to make that depressing.

Well, while I'm very sad right now, I respect you for making the ending good. It's much more realsitic that he died, and at least he died a hero and made an impression on the world. I'm also glad the ending wasn't the sugary, cliche, 'and they all lived happily ever after.' bleh.

Don't get me wrong; I love endings like that: the Disney kind. However, it's also nice to see an alternate ending where everything does not turn out alright.

-Bobby Corwen
ProvidingTheAnswerToTheRiddle chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
I... um... cried. Oops :/ It was beautiful though.