Reviews for counting on clouds
Mistress Ayako chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Sasuke can be such an ass sometimes. Like a real prick. I don't are how busy I am if I'm really interested in the person I make serious TIME for them, and still get everything I need to get done, done. I think Sasuke needs a page out of Naruto's book.
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
OMJ! *sniffles* i love it! :3 i love this pairing!
gummybear1620 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
So fluffy! And angsty at the same time! I loved it :) Even though I haven't read much fem! version of them, it was interesting and kept my attention. I loved how paranoid Naruto was, and Sasuke just made fuzzies erupt in my heart. I'm glad (oops almost wrote 'he' there) she came down to visit Naruto, otherwise they'd both be sad and then everything would just end terribly. (Although, sad fanfiction are very nice)

Anyway, I'm kinda brain dead, and I'm rambling...so very good job! I liked it :D
ArlecchiNin chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Aw, the images. Counting on clouds, that's lovely! I'll make sure to spread the word about that new expression of yours, Spiral-chan!

Still getting used to genderbender fics. It's pretty nice!

Well done! :3
mickeylover303 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Sometimes, I wish Naruto was a shoujo manga, so it's really nice whenever I find these kinds of stories.

"I have to go, bye." Sasuke hangs up first. Sasuke usually hangs up first.

"Bye," Naruto whimpers, giving in to her tears.

I love these two lines, especially the contrast between their goodbyes-your stories give me so many *feels*, and I don't even know what to do with them.