Reviews for Bitter Sirens
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 55 . 12/26/2014
Update soon :D ! I love this story now and I can't wait for next chapter :) ! Bye*
Coolcat170 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Awesome story, wonder what happens next...hopefully find out what Tony was thinking in next chapter.
silver drip chapter 38 . 8/31/2014
This story gives me anxiety. Good job.
silver drip chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Great chapter.
BBCbabe752 chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
You’re a great author. Though sometimes your descriptive sentences are awkwardly put.
BBCbabe752 chapter 55 . 6/18/2014
Hey sorry I didn't comment on each chapter butnradther the whole story. This. Was. Amazing. This could be an actual movie. I am a huge stanner fan plus you incorperated all of the characters and how they would most likely feel in a situation. I love this and you have to continue or I will go crazy. Word cannot describe how much I enjoyed this. 1000/1001 as to give an higher percentage. When you continue there should be more detail on Bruce an Tony's relationship recovery and how Bruce saves tony from himself. This was a masterpiece. Thank you. The universe thanks you!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 55 . 2/25/2014
Holy. Shit. This is fantastic. Best story I've come across and longest too. I'm so sad to have finally caught up! Please update again. I am so curious to know what stark found in his digging into shield and what banner is going to do now! And of course Loki! Ah! So much going on and it's all so good!
Sumi Anzu chapter 54 . 2/22/2014
"This is a declaration of war against S.H.I.E.L.D., I hope you realize that."

"War?" The smirk that twisted half of Stark's face sent a chill up her spine. "You want to see what I know about war?" Tony lifted his hands up to the sides, a showy gesture which might have cut the tension, if she did not recognize it from the video footage of his presentation of the Jericho Missile. "If you want war, I'll give you war."

Woah! Did tony stark went back to path of merchant of death for loki?
Extremme wicked cool! *dramatic music*
Sumi Anzu chapter 51 . 2/22/2014
He cleared his throat, rolling his eyes before answering. "Yes, he threw me out of the window. It was fun. You should try it sometime."

Someone chuckled in the back, and Tony flashed one of his bright smiles, defusing the ticking bomb he could feel in the air.

Lol this remind of film iron man 2 when he was in court of law. Tony never fail to be smart ass and humor even if it is in serious setting
Sumi Anzu chapter 47 . 2/22/2014
Talk of each other passion magic and science
More bonding for frostiron
Sumi Anzu chapter 40 . 2/22/2014
Powerful words, loki.

Being Unloved and never living up to his father expectation, equal to his brother, it All tied back to beimg stolen relic.
Sumi Anzu chapter 35 . 2/22/2014
Tony and loki bonding talk. Yea.

flew a nuke into space and blew up the rest of your army before it could come out. How many Chitauri do you think that killed? But I'm the hero. And you're the criminal.

This is deep concept hero and crimimal based on ome perspective.

Tony is hero to migard and criminal to chitauri planet
Sumi Anzu chapter 32 . 2/22/2014
Fav part: angst loki

But I am a full citizen of Asgard, and as such, I have the protection allotted to any other citizen!" Loki's teeth were bared like a wild animal backed into a corner by a much larger predator, back arched in aggression, green eyes shining bright with the magic which coursed just beneath the surface. "I have done my service! The Bifrost is complete!"
Sumi Anzu chapter 30 . 2/22/2014
Ch 30

Nick fury build a new cell, improved one with blinding light. He find it loki new home

Fury sent letter to odin which he read didnt tell loki or thor what it said.

"This would not be the first time Odin had broken a promise to his dear younger son. Loki knew it would not be the last"

What promise is odin going to broken to loki?
Sumi Anzu chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
Ch 13 Loki
I just pinpoint all the chapter wit loki for my reference when look for them.