Reviews for Straight Camp
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Please come back to the story! I want to know what happens!
KatyCatGleek1694 chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Ok, I agree. Hate it when people comment on my work like that. Wanna b friends? I've got a story called the laramie project that needs reviewing.
A reader chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
Hey. I think your story is great and I think you really get across the terror Blaine was felling and the joy when he saw Kurt again. I only have a few pointers. Perhaps making each chapter a longer would help the story along with some discribing sentences and stuff to give more info about each scene or character . Look I love the story and was disappointed to read of its finish but I just feel that each chapter Is as breef as possible and just to get the story to make scene .
RegulusBlackIsAHero chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Keep going! We've all been flamed before, and what one person think doesn't matter! I think you're a great writer, and I'm sure you'll become even better!

If you ever need to rant to someone, then you can pm me!
Sarah chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
hey so i saw that you abandoned this like a year ago, but i think this story is really sweet and you write well. you said that mean jerk posted something cruel, but you cant let one person keep you from something youre passionate about. im sorry you havent updated this in a while, but i hope you do soon 3
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
I'm honestly not a huge fan of Glee (only saw one episode) but this story was so very sweet, I could not help but love it! Continue when you can!
sararive chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Noooo please countinuu :( this story will be amazing if you make it loger
unknownly popular kid chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
I love this story really sad but really good your a great writer P.S I hate flamers to dosent everyone? :)
Fluffy9988 chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
I personally love your story and can't wait to see if you will post more
RebeliousMinion chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
I just wanna say that I think this is an exelent story and if some anonymous troll wants to be a douche, then that's their problem not yours!
You are a fantabulous writer and they are pathetic! Plz continue the story!
darrenitis chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Let me start out by saying the idea for this story is outstanding though depressing and i applaud you for being able to take on such a tough subject.
I would just like to suggest maybe making your chapters slightly longer and incorporating more of the emotions that your characters should be experiencing. I feel as if you are not letting your characters grieve as they should be if something this horrofic were to happen. Maybe get the police involved? Blaine really needs to talk to someone as he has obciously been raped and tortured. Just some suggestions, but great story, update soon(:
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
How can someone even find a way to criticise this story?
IT'S FANTABULISTIC!

-{, ,"X
Mouse
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Call me naïve, but I didn't even know there was such thing as "straight camps"
:'(

-{, ,"X
Mouse
Mary chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Please update this!:)
porcelainkid chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
I really love this story its very very well written,I can not wait for the next chapter. :)