Reviews for Forget the World
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I just watched this movie! So i thought i would read this one. I love the Hunger Games. Just going by the movies and not the books i thought you captured both Katniss and Peeta perfectly, i really believed this scene. It was short and sweet and i liked it very much. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Type your review here...
dorrah chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
probably the best one shot ever! omfg I teared up a bit when I read,"goodbye katniss" (':
sarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
this was beautiful! when i was reading catching fire they neaver really got to say goodbye and this made up for it
Destiny Mellark chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Aww so cute are they gonna die please let it be a happy ending
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww..so angsty,but so sweet at the same time. And so true, this amount of words were totally perfect for the prompt. Loved it!
EbonyBeach chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was really beautiful. A few lines stood out in particular: "We kissed to a soft, slow tempo, taking turns showing our desperation" and "This wasn't about sex, or lust. It was about love and saying goodbye" - both very poignant to me. I also liked the following line about it no longer being about the Capitol. Thanks for sharing this!
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
OMG! What a sweet story! But sad at the same time :( love it though :)
Lunar Skky chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I'd fought every feeling I had for him so hard I had to remind myself that night I would soon be dead. He'd live on to remember me and our time here, and I didn't want him to remember a girl who didn't know how to love back.

His words crumbled a wall I'd fought so strongly to build. - love!

I haven't gotten around to actually reading the Hunger Games (gasp how could I? I know, shame on me) so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to follow the storyline. But I worried for nothing! Beautifully done. These characters could have been any one from any story but nothing would have changed how well written and clear their relationship is. Thank you for the wonderful chapter!
cruiz107 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This story was absolutely beautiful. This is the kind of Katniss that I wanted form the very beginning of the series.

And the song? I love that freaking song! Awesome job.
Nicia chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow. So poignant, breath taking and simple, this brought tears to my eyes with it's simplicity, yet intricacy. So sad that they couldn't spend more time together, but I'm glad they had that time all the same.

Great job! :)
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Sadness. What? Why do they have to say goodbye? *sniff* beautiful job, I absolutely loved it!
KaleifrmHInei chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh my gosh! I loved it! I wanna cry its so touching at the end! Even though I know what happens at the end. The note peeta left just full on struck me in the heart and pulled and squeezed it until I felt tears behind my eyes! Great job on this story! I LOVED it ;D
GLee68 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
just beautiful

you have captured these two in a special moment so well

Indie is a very lucky recipient!

Well done!
Katharina Liebe chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was so sad yet so beautiful. And very well-written. Fantastic job!