Reviews for Straight Up
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow this was truly fantastic. You're writing skill is incredible. You capture the characters so well and everything you said about Neal and how hard he works and such was so spot on. I kept thinking omg that's like beyond true. Really such an incredible story! :) Truly enjoyed this!3
sherlockfic chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great story! Such a natural idea that Neal does more than the others, not by hours but by intensity. I love how you have Neal come back down the stairs, dressed and ready for more work when he was supposed to have gotten a break. Great job - loved reading it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was fantastic. The perfect kind of h/c and with great characterization. Please keep writing WC fic!
mngrue chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really liked what you did with Neal's French undercover mission. If it weren't a one-shot, I would have suggested drawing that out a bit more.
angelthefish chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Great story! Poor Neal with the exhaustion and the shots of bourbon. I really felt for him. Thanks!
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Thanks - it's nice to see a really well written piece on what could be considered the humdrum of the White Collar life. I enjoyed it immensely.
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Very nice! :) loved it
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very good. Awesome one-shot. Loved reading it.
spicypeppersauce chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Everybody loves some Neal whumpage and a worrying Peter. Your story was perfect! : )
Kalvinanne chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was beyond beautiful, I really loved it. You touched on so many issues in their relationship. go June for sticking up for Neal :) Someone needs to and Mozzie doesn't really get much authority in Peter's eyes. :) Great story and I love how you emphasized Neal's skills and the fact that his work is and can be harder and he does not get the same treatment that agents do! :)
Fierce Queen chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Good story! I really liked it-especially June's part.

Blessings,

Fierce

P.S.-I'd say more, but I'm falling asleep. You did a great job.
Stroma chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Very good.
SK Musings chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really enjoyed this fic ... I could see this storyline as an actual episode. Caring and supportive June in Neal's corner bringing Peter back to the reality of the danger his CI faces undercover. Yeah ... sure hope season 4 brings back the bond between these characters. Hope to see more fics from you.

SK Musings
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Great story, i really, really loved it. I loved what you had June say about Neal and him not crossing a friend, his view on rules and friendship in general. I think that captures Neal perfectly!
aleeban chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved it! Perfect description of Neal's stressful undercover operation, June's concern for his health, Diana translating French for Peter and of course the ending... so many nice elements in this story.