Reviews for The Invasion Grows
They...are children
shadowstar618 chapter 1 . 5/12
She should end up as an adoptive sister to Chizuru, Eiko, and Takeru
Satoshi Mcfly chapter 13 . 5/9
Hey How about I take this story off your hands so you wont have to worry
bloodskullking chapter 13 . 2/14
Thank you for updating the story. good luck with your job
godzilla90fan chapter 13 . 2/5
Your Back? Yes, I knew keeping this in my favorites would one day pay off. Welcome back man.
Kveykvagarm chapter 1 . 1/2
doodlingskeleton chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
HAS ANYONE DISCOVERED WHY SANAE IS SO FREAKING
PERVERTED?
doodlingskeleton chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
WOW. . . THIS IS UNLIKE ANY SQUID GIRL FANFICTION I'VE EVER SEEN!
*APPLAUDS PYROTORNADO*
HERE'S 4 MILLION BROWNIES AND $5,000.
Slenderbrine chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Awww...so sad to see this story end... :(
Mazamba chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
I honestly think Chizuru is a mutant Xavier never got around to collecting.
Darkwarrior1010 chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Please continue this! A hiatus on a good story like this actually pains me...

I read all twelve chapters and I must say thank you for writing a squid girl story that seems to have some degree of seriousness and depth to Squid Girl that the show and some of these stories seem to lack.

Although the beginning was good and mysterious it's been loosing its... It's... The same feeling that was present in the beginning, like that one scene in the beginning where Squiddie murmurs about her past to herself. I really enjoyed it, I also like the idea of finding out more about Squid Girl's past.

A overall pretty good story in an extremely small fandom. Please don't forget this story and come back to it someday.
Person chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Are we going to learn more about ?
ULTRADJ4EVER chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
Okay, I've caught up now, and I have to add some things since my last review. The idea of Ika being half human, well, I won't say it's good or bad, I'm neutral on the subject. I can deal with it since it's your story. I did read those two chapters of Kanabe's diary, and if I was following your story, I don't think I would've like the idea of that fic because, well, it seems boring to me. I read them, and well, it's okay I guess, just don't too sappy on the story. As for her bracelets being devices, I kinda liked it when it was just another natural squid ability, but the way you did it made it nessaccary for your story, so it's okay. I like to share my ideas to, but I've created like, a lot of stuff for arcs and many slice of life chapters I'm better off doing my own story instead of barging you with my ideas and having two writers with different ideas on the line. Well, I think that's it for now, I have to thank you for doing this fic, because I wanted to do a fic kinda similar to this, excepts there will be a lot of fish hybrids, sea warlords, and stuff ranging from the paranormal to psychic abilities. If you want to know more, or just want to get back at me for my stupidity, IM me, if you dare. XD
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Caught up and I must say I'm quite impressed with the quality of this story! I thought Satsuki would be a more villainous character, but she was just a hungry girl; she's actually pretty cool when she's not trying to eat you...and mocking your weakness...and being unpleasant... but not unlikeable. By the way, Ika was awesome defeating her. The snowball war was interesting, good for bonding and stuff, and, while I still have to read your other story, you created an interesting setting. I'll be definitely following this story, keep going!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »