Reviews for Mission of Mercy
startrekgirl66 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I have read this story several times...I love it...I'm still crying for Spock!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I really like the fact that you write Spock and Chapel as people with foibles, tempers, regrets, doubts, etc. You make them so real to the reader; not just some fairy-tale romantic couple. And this may sound like faint praise, but I am so happy to read all of your stories because you write WELL. I don't have to guess my way through a disjointed plot or errors in grammar or spelling. Brava!
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I like this! It's hot, and they're together in the end. My favorite kind of Spock/Chapel.
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
LOVED IT!
Djinn1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awwww. : ) Hot and sweet all at the same time. Well done!
Elessar1201 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Sigh...even though this story wasn't all sweetness and light, I love that they ended up together, and that this time Spock initiated it. I like that she has a lot of doubts about what she's doing, but hat Spock finally has moved past his doubts. I doubt that being with Spock will ever be easy for her, but they're a good match and I want them to be happy! Thank you for writing!
Almaz Arianthi Ravenwing chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
A well-written story! Bravo!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wonderful story. GREAT characterization. Thanks for sharing.
T'Lu chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wonderful story and great characterization. I especially liked it that Spock realized that he wanted her, but didn't want to admit it - choosing to pretend that the Pon Farr was the only reason he was burning for her. Oh, and nice explosion, of course. '-)
MPRose chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Makes you wonder how things would have developed.
Naithom chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Seriously good story with some truly memorable lines. The one about the vivid and graphic memories was as hot as any of the love scenes.

More please!
Ray103 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Sexy with some unexpected turns. a satisfying build to a gratifying end. More? soon?
Aconitum-Napellus chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Wonderful, lovely story - with the obligatory explosion too! I loved the ending in particular.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
So sweet! I loved the characterisation of all characters, and the gradual unbending of Spock until he realised that Christine was the one he wanted. You've written Christine as strong and independent as we want her. Thank you for this