Reviews for Locked Doors
bluesargent chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Well that was ... odd. I've always thought of Voldemort not having a dick for some reason. I just can't picture him having such human desires, since he seemed to think he was above humanity.
But, if he was into desire and sex and lust, I think he would've been a Dom and into BDSM. And, obviously, Bellatrix would always be his Sub.
I think you explored this concept in a very vivid way, and your writing style makes this easier to read. :)
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow. OK. I am... not a person who enjoys smut as a general rule, I must admit. BUT, this was very well-written, so I could definitely still appreciate it as a story, even if it's not the kind of thing I'd normally read, haha! :P You kept both Bella and dear old Voldy very much in character, despite the... erm... topic, which I imagine must be difficult. Her eagerness and his emotional detachment were written flawlessly, and so it was very realistic. Well done!
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Okay, I do not normally read smut. But I think you did a good job with this. I can imagine Voldemort dominating over her and how she would react. Well written, too. So, nice job!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow, this one is a much longer smut piece. Good job. I like how you used the locked doors metaphor throughout the piece.
the lola chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great piece of Bellamort here! I loved the whole servant-master dynamic you built and held strong throughout this, keeping them very in character. The reflection at the end was nice too, seems like exactly the sort of thing that would hit her the second her mind clears.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I can imagine, if Bellatrix and Voldemort ever did have sex, that it would be like this. With Voldemort definitely in control of the situation and being very cold and composed about the whole thing, and Bellatrix a little too overeager. I can picture her spying on his private chambers, as well, and catching him in the act like she did. Your interpretation of the prompt was very interesting, also - I love those One Line competitions because people use the first sentence in so many different ways, and this was vastly different from mine. The sex scene was well-written, and much better than a lot of the things on here written by eleven-year-olds who barely know the basics. Both Bella and Voldemort definitely seem in-character, also. Nice job.
DarkLord667 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I thought you did well describing the scene. Overall, good job.
alex14andra chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. Voldemort was just perfect )
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Well, that's ONE way to interpret the prompt ;) Bella's thoughts are great - her obsessing over the door is very realistic, and "For so long she had assumed that her Lord took no interest in pleasures of the flesh" - good point, haha. And Voldemort is perfect, especially the way he takes advantage of the situation, but keeps control because he is still her master. Anyway, I loved it :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Woohoo! Well, you kicked the block quite beautifully ) this was delightful! I loved your Dark Lord. Well done!
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is wonderful! So glad you were able to write it. As I was reading through I could not help but wonder what Nagini was whispering in his ear :P. It also makes it very clear why your LV is wonderful. He is so very cool until he finally starts to react. I like that even LV can not be in control completely and that it is causing her pain that really turns him on and cases his front to sleep. Bella is equally great. I especially like that she need sto be taught not to touch him.
LadyTaiyo chapter 1 . 6/1/2012