Reviews for The Disastrous 42nd Hunger Games
Hey! Could the claw game represent the hover rafts picking up tributes? I like the fairground a lot and this is one amazing arena.
TY REAMER chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
i like how you have this all set up, and a volunteer from district 7 wow! not expected i love that. my friend sinister0077 says your a good writer, you read sinister hunger games i he said
TitanMaddix chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
That finally was epic! I loved the fight between the girls! It was only fitting that Channa won, she is a career after all so she had a better chance to begin with. Anyway, poor Hope, now she won't have anyone to be her best friend! This story was amazing and I am so glad to have found it! _ I can't wait to read the next one!
TitanMaddix chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
Nooooooooo! Abbadon AND Hip?! :( this is simply too much! Well we are down to Channa and Calista. Originally I didn't like Channa, but these past few chapters she's really grown on me! I honestly don't have a problem with either of them winning! :) I can't wait to see who it is! _ this story is so so great and it's awesome that there is two more for me to read! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
Yay! They're betting on Abbadon! I am to! _ I wonder who's cannon that was though, there's only three people it could be though... Fingers crossed! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
As I thought Frederick has died :( awe. But hey! Mitch's death was neat! And the Spider-Man is still alive! Yay! _ I wonder how many people will suffer it's wrath! Oh and I think Jellyfish Jam would have been perfect xD
TitanMaddix chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
Woah :o that was awesome! The tidal wave, the city being destroyed! That's awesome! I'm sad that Tasi died but someone from that alliance was going to die sooner or later. What I'm more worried about is Frederick.. There's no way he could have survived that! Which sucks because he was one of my favorites! Well that leaves Abbadon to take the crown! _
TitanMaddix chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
I really liked the amusement park part with Julia and Frederick. I wish they would have ventured to the House of Mirrors though... :) But woah! Sienna's already betraying the careers! Poor Cole didn't even see it comming xD I wonder how many she'll kill...
TitanMaddix chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
If Abbadon had a weapon he could so take out Bridon -_- I love that scene with the House of mirrors! :) I wasn't really worried about Abbadon dyng, I know he's much smarter then to be caught bythe carrers this early! I mean he figured out the claw machine! :) I think he should stay at the House of Mirrors though! That's like the perfect place for him to hide! On another note, poor Olivia! Walking blindly into Chat's trap :( oh and the Spider-Man! It sounds awesome! To bad it's dead :P
TitanMaddix chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
A mystery kill! Yay! _ I wonder who died :o maybe someone walked into Chat's trap! Or the careers found someone before packing up ._. Woah! I liked the horses as well! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
This chapter was neat! :) I liked the storm and how Tasi went out to get weapons! I was also crazy scared for Olivia when she was hiding under the bed xD I was saying oh no, oh no, don't look under the bed! I think my favorite part was was the fight between Hip, Frederick and Julia! I love Hip and Frederick so I was curious if one of them were to die, but yay no one killed each other haha. Anywayyyy, great chapter!
TitanMaddix chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Frederick is right up there with Abbadon on my favorites list :) I loved the scene at the carnival with the careers, I can imagine Hip swing his mace and taken out dozens of crabs at once! I'm glad Calista decided to team up with Tasi! Anyway great chapter! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
I love Hips weapon! :) I figured Shem was going to die, that's generally what happens when you piss off a career! I'm upset that Drakes dead though, no more hand puns :/ great chapter! I've got my fill of bloodshed for now _
TitanMaddix chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
This chapter was awesome! There was another example of why Abbadon is awesome! :) the stunt with the wine was neat! I also liked all the different couples, how they interacted and what not. I'm exited to read the games! :p
TitanMaddix chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Alot of tributes are getting targets on their backs, I love it! The careers don't seem to get along with a lot of people! do they? I enjoyed Abbadon and Frederick denying Channa and I also thought the little spat with Shem and Hip was cool. I wonder how Shem will fare in the bloodbath now that Hip seems to be out for him! Great chapter! -