Reviews for The Disastrous 42nd Hunger Games
Shens327 chapter 23 . 2/21
Okay so I'm bummed about the winner but I like her character growth. The romance stuff made me roll my eyes some. I can understand using it at a tool but Julia was especially annoying. Oh and the part where you had Hope still waiting at the train at the victory tour was a special kind of evil. Overall I liked it a lot and will be reading the next book next.
Shens327 chapter 17 . 2/21
Damn I was rooting for Tasi. Maybe because I love Hope so much or because he was a gentle soul in a harsh situation, I don't know. I found the earlier chapters when all 24 POVs were highly confusing but now that its down to 10 and were into the game, it flows better.
Shens327 chapter 2 . 2/21
I just found this fic and I love the alternative song. It had me and my friend laughing so hard. I thought you would want to know. I'm going to be binge reading this and leaving reviews as I go.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/4/2016
Please write an au when Hip wins ! -AMB
Heritik chapter 23 . 4/9/2016
maaaaaaan this was awesome. I'm glad Channa won...jk I hated herI have a knack for rooting for the wrong tributes, all my favourites always die
The Amethyst Dragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I love all of your stories they're so great! Btw can u pm me and tell me how to start a new story
Guest chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
Hey! Could the claw game represent the hover rafts picking up tributes? I like the fairground a lot and this is one amazing arena.
TY REAMER chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
i like how you have this all set up, and a volunteer from district 7 wow! not expected i love that. my friend sinister0077 says your a good writer, you read sinister hunger games i he said
TitanMaddix chapter 22 . 4/29/2014
That finally was epic! I loved the fight between the girls! It was only fitting that Channa won, she is a career after all so she had a better chance to begin with. Anyway, poor Hope, now she won't have anyone to be her best friend! This story was amazing and I am so glad to have found it! _ I can't wait to read the next one!
TitanMaddix chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
Nooooooooo! Abbadon AND Hip?! :( this is simply too much! Well we are down to Channa and Calista. Originally I didn't like Channa, but these past few chapters she's really grown on me! I honestly don't have a problem with either of them winning! :) I can't wait to see who it is! _ this story is so so great and it's awesome that there is two more for me to read! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
Yay! They're betting on Abbadon! I am to! _ I wonder who's cannon that was though, there's only three people it could be though... Fingers crossed! :)
TitanMaddix chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
As I thought Frederick has died :( awe. But hey! Mitch's death was neat! And the Spider-Man is still alive! Yay! _ I wonder how many people will suffer it's wrath! Oh and I think Jellyfish Jam would have been perfect xD
TitanMaddix chapter 17 . 4/26/2014
Woah :o that was awesome! The tidal wave, the city being destroyed! That's awesome! I'm sad that Tasi died but someone from that alliance was going to die sooner or later. What I'm more worried about is Frederick.. There's no way he could have survived that! Which sucks because he was one of my favorites! Well that leaves Abbadon to take the crown! _
TitanMaddix chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
I really liked the amusement park part with Julia and Frederick. I wish they would have ventured to the House of Mirrors though... :) But woah! Sienna's already betraying the careers! Poor Cole didn't even see it comming xD I wonder how many she'll kill...
TitanMaddix chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
If Abbadon had a weapon he could so take out Bridon -_- I love that scene with the House of mirrors! :) I wasn't really worried about Abbadon dyng, I know he's much smarter then to be caught bythe carrers this early! I mean he figured out the claw machine! :) I think he should stay at the House of Mirrors though! That's like the perfect place for him to hide! On another note, poor Olivia! Walking blindly into Chat's trap :( oh and the Spider-Man! It sounds awesome! To bad it's dead :P