Reviews for The Warning
sobela chapter 1 . 7/22
O god lol ..so this is y I was having trouble with some of the story's I've read with the M rating ..lol that's stupid but I'm so happy there is another wonderful other webpage u have ur storys on I now go there but am not sure if I will get e-mail when there r new ones have to look at it...
Sorry all the same this was so funny _ 3
Luckily, Prof. Snape does not need to say "fucking bloody"; hes the one to say "preposterously insufferable".
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Oh this was just priceless, made me laugh my valls off! See what I did there? Hell, I don't even have valls, lol. Hilarious, just hilarious!
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Piracy.
Ever heard of it, 'mione?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ha! I have to agree with Snape on Open Office, and I do hope your stories are backed up on AO3 or someplace like that.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
LOL
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Ahahahahaha :)
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
How very cute, and without a doubt the BEST way to warn your readers. I loved all of it.
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
ROTFL Snape writing on Fanfic and sending out the warning - Priceless! Snorting still.
King Paige Allen chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Magical. I died laughing. I do believe I will sit here and read every single one of your stories, because I finished Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time last night and only bawled myself to sleep. Outstanding.
SeverusHermione chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hahaha AWESOME. You're so funny.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Thank you! You certainly made me laugh with this story XD thanks so much! *3*
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OMG! I needed the laugh! xD
ReDish chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Hooray, permission to go crazy with Flag...thank you!
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Open Office is B0llocks. Your fic is rather funny. :)