Reviews for The Warning
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 5/9
This is a cute way to warn your readers. I do suggest that you check out Archive of Our Own, which only censors underage content; consenting adults can do anything they like on their pages.
AlwaysObviously chapter 1 . 2/21
Oh my God, I'm laughing!
Now I need to know if your stories are still complete or if some of them have disappeared in an secret underground network that I have yet to find?
LissaDream chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Hilarious!
Kallista chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I LOVE YOU! Just sayin.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
stories are nice but uh mph cannot dunno any mph...
sobela chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
O god lol ..so this is y I was having trouble with some of the story's I've read with the M rating ..lol that's stupid but I'm so happy there is another wonderful other webpage u have ur storys on I now go there but am not sure if I will get e-mail when there r new ones have to look at it...
Sorry all the same this was so funny _ 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Luckily, Prof. Snape does not need to say "fucking bloody"; hes the one to say "preposterously insufferable".
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Oh this was just priceless, made me laugh my valls off! See what I did there? Hell, I don't even have valls, lol. Hilarious, just hilarious!
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Piracy.
Ever heard of it, 'mione?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Ha! I have to agree with Snape on Open Office, and I do hope your stories are backed up on AO3 or someplace like that.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
LOL
livebyinsanity chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Ahahahahaha :)
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
How very cute, and without a doubt the BEST way to warn your readers. I loved all of it.
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
ROTFL Snape writing on Fanfic and sending out the warning - Priceless! Snorting still.
paigeallenjennings chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Magical. I died laughing. I do believe I will sit here and read every single one of your stories, because I finished Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time last night and only bawled myself to sleep. Outstanding.