Reviews for Sonic and the Time Rippers
2Ponytails chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Loved it! Two thumbs up! Keep up the good work!
DrIvoRobotnik chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Very good! Another story worth reading and worth spending and hour doing it. I'll continue to read the rest of your sonic stories(however long that may take)
jadebellamy chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Sally was a tad harsh on Sonic, didn't even hear him out.

God I feel sorry for you, you're going to get a ton of reviews form me...in the next day or so.

Sorry but I'm really enjoying your writing!

For awhile, it felt like Sonic believed he was no good sicne he had failed, and nearly NEARLY goy Jay killed.

m Chicken Pie, never tried it before. hm...

800 SONIC C'MON! Took him awhile...he had only learnt it less than 20 minutes ago before he met Jay...silly h'hog.

Syd's cool! Heh, semed so friendly, then WHAM, poor sonics hand! Totally love Syd! heh, cool kid!-yep not a kid a Stru..Stuth...yea that. thing (italics ofr that last word)

Totally loved this one! Uusally my reviews are shorter, but since few will probably review on your older stories, I don't care! Heh, if you do, ah sorry?

Before I go, I Haveno diea what order to read these in, they've been really jumbled, since it goes in order form the date it was last publsihed, not from when it was first written, which meant, luckily, i read Sonic 3 first then this on, even though it would've been he toher way around...

I probably won't read any more till I figre out the right order, well ta least I got to read three really cool stories, shall figure out the orser soon..i hope.

Steph.
a people chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
you make long stories... BUT THAT IS GOOD! keep writing. (though it probably wouldn't hurt to use multiple pages)
Sapphire da Hedgehog chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
i loved this story. it may be long, but it's quite good. i really liked it. excellent job writing this._
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Cool! Me likey!
Indigo Hedgehog chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Ah... distinctly I remember, methinks it was the early November, the fanfiction that had hooked me on the song of Sonic Boom...

And also introduced two kick-derierre echidna characters (three if you count Jay and Robin's parents and sister- I think they had a sister, didn't they?)

After reading Sonic 3 & Knuckles (which I should review soon...) I was a bit skeptical of reading your other fics. I mean, the novelization of the lock-on game was outstanding, and I didn't think anything could live up to that.

You might say I have REALLY high expectations on fics.

Daylight Savings passed with flying colors, and if that wasn't enough, this fic passed so fast it broke the sound barrier only like Sonic could.

The final scene, where Sonic's on the island, was very suspenseful, and I wish I'd heard of the song Sonic Boom beforehand, so I could've downlaoded it and listened as I read that scene. It played out wonderfully! I could see everything in perfect detail, thanks to the description- it made me think I was watching a movie (animated, of course) or a long episode of the cartoon. At times, i came close to gripping the edge of my keyboard, and went almsot nonstop reading this.

And, upon seeing the song Sonic Boom mentioned, decided to try and find it to download. Ah, and I found it, I downloaded it. Thanks to , I knew the lyrics.

And now I'm hooked on it, and to think- if I hadn't read this gem (this emerald, mayhaps?) I may have NEVER discovered that wonderful song, and would not be hooke don it right now, much as a fish is to a fishing hook.

You have a flair for writing in characters that stay imprinted in peoples' minds for ages to come, and I say kudos to you! You already know of a few gripes I've pointed out on your other fics, but I'll just drive around them for now.

Now keep churning out the good stories or else... I'll send Robotnik after you. Or something akin to that.
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Now I wanna hear Sonic Boom ;-;... Good story! ! WRITE MORE TIME RIPPER STORIES! YOU MUST WRITE MORE!
k chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
kj
NO ONE MUST KNOW chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Hmmm...okay, I liked that one! A lot! For a G-fic, which I don't normally read, it kicked major booty. Good one! Write another one, or suffer my rabid butt-monkey wrath (ala Gianna-Chan). And don't think any less of me for loving this fic or I'll smash your head open on a rock. -
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2000
Great! Wonderful! Excellent! I loved it!
Dawn of Time chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I don't really like Sonic the Hedgehog stories that much and I don't know why I read this one, but it was exceptionally good! I was very surprised by just how great it is. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give it an 11.
NekoCat chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very Good! _ I've always liked your work!