Reviews for Dragon
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 8/20
Since my last review to this story, I have recently created my own Fanfiction profile; Shian1998. I had reviewed this story on the ninth of August this year as the guest reviewer Shian. The reason for the alteration in the name is that another Fanfiction author already had the name Shian. Just letting you know that the reviewer was me. Once again, great job!
Shian chapter 1 . 8/9
Great one-shot. Wonder how the Avengers reacted after they had time to really think about what happened. Great job.
Scythe787 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Please, maybe something more?
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
A fun story till the end. Didn't make much sense really. Thanks for sharing!
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Poor guys
Thanks !

Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Who was the guy? I'm a little dissappointed that there was no Charlie in this one.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Haha this was good.
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
You should keep going on this story
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Funny. It seems that American wizards don't bother with memory charms, not when there are wizards-aliens-mutants all over the news. Good luck.
Angelfabeth chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Interesting story :)
Random Sith Lord chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
nahahaha love the randomness. Hungarian Horntail attacking NYC, half of the Avengers AWOL, and a weird guy informing them that the she-dragon was drugged because she didn't destroy the whole city before he disappears. Love. The. Randomness. If you didn't catch that from my name, then I suggest you look into glasses, my friends.

Love it! XD
Hornet394 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Who was that?
Book-AddictFF chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is really good! I want more though.
Chairisse chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is cute! I'm always glad to see what you've written. Keep writing!