Reviews for Come Together Right Now, Over Me
Rikki chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
I love this story make more!
Rikki chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
I read chap 25 in the beginning you said you have Bipolar Disorder I have a 70 to 80 percent chance i have it, this may seem a little weird telling a complete stranger this but it means A lot knowing that there is someone
else who cant fall asleep at night because their head is
blowing up with thoughts and ideas. I also wanted to say that this is one of my favorite Degrassi stories.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 30 . 9/22/2012
I knew he was taking them there! Great work!
Jelsi4ever chapter 30 . 9/22/2012
loved it update soon
ok chapter 30 . 9/22/2012
awww i can't believe i read 30 chapters in one day! i love it continue
kibago chapter 29 . 9/3/2012
i was crying while i read like the beginning last night ok i love adam eishosdboufbsogo'
Lifes2Short2WonderWhatIf chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Omg wait to make me cry... God I love you! Now I totally regret saying I almost didn't mind if Adam didn't push through. Damn this is emotionally tolling -Merp :3
Degrassieclare23 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
I teared up inthis chapter. Eli/Adam friendship 4eva!
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Oh my goodness... :'( Poor Adam...He's lucky that Eli (as well as Clare) will always be there for him.
liz p chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
can you make brain come back and try to get clare... and then somehow adam saves her... or just include brian in some way
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Wow that was a fast update!

I like how you showed us Adam's side and how he thinks he's a burden to everyone around him.

I loved those 2 parts when Adam was like yeah I'd rather have Eli help me change than Clare because she would like me better and when Eli rubbed his feet against Clare. That was too cute!
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
A bit short, but loved it nonetheless! Great job!
Dancer4life chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
Love this story! I'm a huge Beckdam shipper so I was sad reading about what happened to Adam and Becky's relationship. I hope that's not the result of their actual relationship on the show! Overall, great story! Really kept me interested! Update soon! :)
Twilightlova20 chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
Aww, they are bonding again! I have always loved the Adam, Eli and Clare friendship! Update soon! :)
Degrassieclare23 chapter 28 . 8/22/2012
Aww. Eli-Adam friendship is awe-some!