Reviews for Put it to Bed
alexindigo chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
So hot! I can see the beginnings of a story here already. :) Can't wait to see what happens when these two knuckleheads realize there's more to life than rules, hehe. Thanks for sharing K! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Wow! This is incredibly hot! I need a shower! Great story!
KimRaverFan chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
that was like really really hot... wow
KaiaBlackrock chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Hehe, smutline is a good word. And it's working well, the story is pretty good, even if it's overtly gratuitous.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
That was hot, but Ziva's rules are a little misguided. I think Tony is playing for keeps even if he doesn't realize it yet. I'm hoping the both of them realize this is more than sex and can make a go of a long lasting relationship.
thump chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
'We do this until we have worked it out of our systems.'

that sounds a bit worrisome (ie. not permanent)... hopefully they will never work it out?
Scousedancer chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
OHHHH WOW! That was - well HOT! Brilliant!
alexindigo chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
LOVE it! :) Talking and resolving is all well and good but nothing beats good old fashioned smut once in awhile. Pls pls consider continuing. I know you have about four hundred other stories going on at the same time but this one? Showing us how Ziva finds out that Tony does feel the same way and how he pleasures her? Oooh! It would be so so good.

Thanks for sharing! )
Nadia chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very much liked it.

Reason being, that it is only about Ziva and Tony and their desire for each other. No idiotic sub plots that are usually used to carry a sex story. I find it distracting and prefer my limes pure.

You hit the nail with this one and got it got me going... awwrrrr, you can write more of that!
michaelscotedeproblem chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
*dies all over again* for the millionth time ;)
gibblette chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I don't like tiva but I liked this version. You're right, realistic is better and you did realistic justice. I'm with everyone else ... there needs to be a chapter 2.
easylion chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was hot! More please!
Leah339 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 6/2/2012