Reviews for The Littlest Kaguya
explorer girl in training chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I was actually interested to see how the story goes just for the sake of knowing.
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hahaha, oh my gosh! I had quite a hard time reading that bad spelling at the beginning! XD
That stab was just epic! Every one hates Mary Sue and this was just hilarious! *wipes tear* Yeah, GO Agent Quartz! I really love you, you deserve a piece of my all-time favorite coconut cake!
Nowhat chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
MY EYES! I've seen fics like that but their not usually that horrifying. *shudders in terror and rocks oneself back and forth in some random corner trying to comfort oneself to no avail* THANK YOU AGENT QUARTZ! THANK YOU! I agree totally and completely, THAT'S NOT LITERATURE!
mg4of6 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
OMG SO FRUCKING FUNNY XDDDD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was horrible!I hate that some people actually post that stuff in stories.(Meaning the beginning.)
I believe Agent Quartz needs a prize for killing it.
Mistress Anko chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Why did you try and write a Naruto verison of my immortal? As soon as I say the spelling and the girl's name I couldn't go though with reading the story so I'm sorry I only read your weird oc's talking I could not go though with what your character actully wrote.
XxAmi.IzunexX chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ha! Oh my gosh, that is GREAT. At first I thought that you were kind of kooky when you wrote this (no offense) because I mean... Even bad fics aren't CRACK FIC bad. And then...
STAB.
HA.
Agent Quartz went all combustion because he couldn't take the awesome crackfic-ness. You should have, 'Rick Rolled' at the bottom of this or something. Changed the summary into something really elaborate, and added the real summary inside the actual story under 'Rick Rolled'. I'm pretty sure that would cause some extra... Uh. I don't know. Some extra stuff.
I'm really sorry I haven't reviewed in a while! I've read, and everything, but I hid in the shadows and refused to show my reviewing face because I was being a douche. DDD: Forgive me!
Do you care to write another crack fic? And what does 'noppera-bo' mean?
senidgn vdokands unflwoerz,
Amy :)
omniamalgam chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
... Do you ever think you focus on anime and OC's too much? Mind you the whole pheonix corp thing is a fetching idea, but it feels as though most storys involving them are misplaced... Personally I think the fics you write are fantastic, although having entities so alien to the story who aren't from another fan base is a might confusing. It can be done, and usually makes for a great fic, or it blatently shows off the writers own wants and makes the story sound selfish. On the other side of the coin, fanfiction is in essence wish fulfillment, and is completely up to the writer whether or not they think it's good or bad.

And at the end of the day, that's all that really matters...
BOBOBOBO chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Fufufufufu... nothing like a bit of trolling to wake you up in morning (hey that rhymed)

Keep up the good work!.