Reviews for Disgaea: Driven Destiny
SaberTheFallenAngel chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
hey, sorry it took so long to get round to this. Anyway, read the first chapter, pretty good, though I don't really know who these characters are... (Probably should have read the other story before trying to read this... Ah well).

Besides that though, it does provide some nice set up for future events. Good work.
Leila Andell chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
Gosh! The cliffy-'thingie' really pumps me up to read the next one! I can't wait for it! :D

Update soon! And keep up the great work! ;)
Dama-Entrepreneur chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
Damn, I wish I could've read the next one; the cliffhanger is going to drive me up the walls! It kills me! So please update soon!

...AND keep up the good work. :)
Karanma Maeryl chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
Gosh! New adventure begins! :D ..Wonder how Nick will keep up with all the challenges...?

Can't wait for more! :D ..Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

Karanma Maeryl

P.S. Sorry for the late review. I got really busy these days... ''
Argon1337 chapter 28 . 2/14/2013
The item world? Welp! You're boned, I mean you survived several tough ordeals, and faced perils the bravest of men have feared to face, but this is definitely your final resting place, the item world of Excalibur with just a regular blade. It was fun while it lasted, I can't wait to see what you have in store, but I can't see this ending without a huge explosion somewhere.

(Please keep going I know you can do it!)
Dama-Entrepreneur chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Sorry. I've missed one chapter...

So to the review then.

Whoa... Never expect Nick to be totally cool here. XD

It's amazing...GREAT JOB!

Hmm... I wonder what you have in 'store' for us readers next?

...Update soon? (and keep up the good work)
Leila Andell chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Yup! Here I am! :)
Hope you are all fine there, author! :D

Whoa... This is AWESOME! Nick's totally awesome! XD

By the way... In your face, Enigma!

Next stop is: ITEM WORLD(?!)

Update soon! Keep up the great work! ;)
Leila Andell chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
SORRY! I've miss the fun here, eh?

As apologize to miss one Chapter, I reviewed here so the number of your reviews increase! :D

...I'll proceed to the next one!
Karanma Maeryl chapter 27 . 1/21/2013
Hiya! Sorry, I can't log in for reason unknown, so I reviewed this way instead...

Nick's soooooo cool here! x3

The next adventure is takes place at the Item World! Goodie, I can't wait for it! :D ..Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

Argon1337 chapter 26 . 1/15/2013
The beginning of the end...of a fight I mean. That's what best describes this.

The spells are huge the characters are main, and their powers are neck, and neck. The perfect recipe for a great battle. It's not just the big blows, spells, or near infinite power of each of your manas, but rather the rivalry, and long past that makes this battle more epic. People, myself included have been waiting for quite a while to see you two finally hit it off in combat, and I know you won't disappoint. Stunning job, keep doing what your doing!
Karanma Maeryl chapter 26 . 1/12/2013
Ooh! I can't wait for the next one then! :D ..This Chapter is amazing, I should say. So I bet the next one is also as AMAZING as this one! :D

Can't wait for the next one! :D ..Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3

Dama-Entrepreneur chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
Whoa... Never expect this one. XD

It's amazing...GREAT JOB!

Hmm... I wonder what you have in 'store' for us readers next?

...Update soon? (and keep up the good work)
Leila Andell chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
It's been a while, author! Hope you are all fine there! :D

Whoa... Short chapter, but that was an AWESOME battle of Amy's! X3

Update soon! Keep up the great work! ;)
Argon1337 chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
Yes! Ice is the master element, all others fall to it's might! A stunning battle with an obvious victory over puny fire. I know you had to end it there, but I wish I could have read on to your fight as well, the cliffhanger is going to drive me up the walls. near the start of all this, you made it seem completely hopeless which added to the drama of possibly seeing them fail, but that never give up attitude of theirs prove to be more of a match for Surt, and his loser squad. Awesome chapter as always, and I can't wait for the next one, but I'll try.
Karanma Maeryl chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
Yup! It's been a while, but it's worth wait! :D

GOSH! Surt's really pissed, eh? *grins* ..Well, take that, Enigma! Good always wins, anyway! ]:D

The next one sounds interesting! I can't wait for it! :D ..Good luck and keep up the AMAZING work! ;3