Reviews for The Ava Watson Verse 4: Nest among the stars
Megthegoodtwin chapter 31 . 1/31/2016
God I love these stories so much.
EvilDime chapter 31 . 11/13/2014
Ah, hell. I've been staying up later than I should, and now here I am, bawling my eyes out. This fic really got to me after all.
I wasn't as enchanted with Paved with Love - Ava is just not the type of dramatic character through whose eyes I love seeing.
But this Sherlock is.
I wanted to alternately hug him or hurt him throughout this fic, but especially after John got arrested. Egotist idiot! Not a single thought about how John must be feeling, it's all about Sherlock himself and his loneliness and oh cruel world, woe is me!
I'm just glad he didn't manage to kill himself. Wouldn't that just make John's sacrifice so utterly pointless.
Well, of course not - there's still Ava. But you know what I mean.
Rambling. Stopping now.
Summing up: Brilliant! Really enjoyed reading this!
- Dime
EvilDime chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Love your author note. ;)
- Dime
Iseria2you chapter 31 . 1/29/2014
As always; brilliant. Truly brilliant. Thank you for your genius. Would flourish and embellish, but I have a fifth verse to get to. ;)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/6/2013
Great story - I really enjoyed reading that!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
You definately have talent
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
really love the divorce section.
librarywitch chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
This is such a wonderfu universe and you have done such a wonderul job of bringing it to life. Your skill with characters and timing is simply amazing. I will say it again. You are breaking my heart here. It has been a long time since a fictional story involved me so completely that I lost sleep on how it ended.
librarywitch chapter 31 . 7/2/2013
Oh man, I really hate you right this minute. I sure hope things get better down the road. This was an awesome piece of wordsmithmanship and a joy to read until the last few chapters. You broke my heart. I have to read the rest now. It is like the sob won in the end.
Kataanglover138 chapter 31 . 6/23/2013
This is absolutely amazing. Do you know how much I've invested in reading this?! I feel like my heart has been torn in two and yet I cannot tear myself away! (Yes I realize you spent an infinitely larger amount of time making this but still. .. I'm being the angsty crazed ready here :p ). In the past few days I've ripped through your Ava Watson verse in chronological order and this literally had me crying on my bed for FOREVER. You write so beautifully and the plot line just sucks you in. It's so believable too! I know you've moved past this now, and I'm obviously months late but still... You need to be taken up for a novel series or something because this is just amazing!
battygirl123 chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
Brought me to tears. Excellent writing.
Lady Laran chapter 31 . 6/8/2013
Oh Ra...this is insane how you left it! Poor Ava, poor John! Poor Sherlock though I want to beat him up severely for this!
WitchRavenFox chapter 31 . 5/12/2013
I am in tears, absolute tears. This has been so well written, and part one, and I have devoured them in this past week. I am now going to look and see if there is some sequel, as if there is I want to read it immediately. It's been such a journey!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/11/2013
My god, that was AWESOME. I really can't get enough of your writing, and I can't wait to see what the next one brings!
Shadydrmr chapter 31 . 5/10/2013
Stumbled upon this series a couple days ago and am no sitting in suspense to see where it will go. Looking forward for the next installment.