Reviews for The Making of a Kage
Draynuy chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Hey, Have you totaly abandonned this story or one day will it be ressurected?
Zanuth chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Aaaaah, it's such a shame this hasn't been updated in such a long time! I've rather enjoyed it so far, your work is of excellent quality!
Still, I can certainly understand if your interest waned on the matter, but I do hope you eventually pick it back up - you write fantastically!
Scoobygirl45 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
I love this story, its entertaining and interesting to read :)
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
I'm loving this story.
Snowdoll18 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Love it! you should really update
tsuki.shizukesa chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
This story is great. You've done such an awesome job with it. Please continue. Ja ne ;]
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Its weird! For people like me who don't know the culture or characters, it really comes out of left field. Its a hell of a lot more readable then other fics who follow this ideal and are badly written. So I am going to assume you're not a 13 year old girl, lol.

All joking aside I see some slight capitalization and punctuation errors. When it comes down to it, scenes could be described more and maybe more fluid character descriptions. I know because I flip flop from fluid scene descriptions and details when it comes to the particular story I'm on.

I'm such a scatterbrain most of the time its hard focusing that energy and the thoughts. I'll get back to reviewing more of your stuff later on, but think of this as more of an introductory review.
The SnKo chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
ur favorite video games are the godfather games and mafia II
Landerprime chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I like this story. I'm a fan of the WoD and mixing that with the romanticized version of the mafia is unique. Add in naruto and poof, one of my favorite new stories. Hopefully there is an update soon.
Chuck Whiskey chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Chuck here again.
Once again, an interesting concept. Unique yet again, and I can see you're Italian background coming into it again (Not saying that you are part of the mafia).
Not saying that I'm not a NaruHina fan, but I must say that the pairing gets overused. But aside from that, no real complaints, aside from I wouldn't mind seeing a few more of the jutsus that are unique to the mafia
Addio, Chuck
Hot-Magma chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
omg this is a really good story i've never watched the mafia movies but i could totally see this happening in the real naruto story line i can't wait till the next chapter
Koroby chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Loving this, even though I have to look up half a dozen phrases on Google every other chapter.
The Dark Graven chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I love this fic a dash of Godfather mixed in with the Ninja verse its amazing
Koroby chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Yay for Naginatas! Love the story. Can't wait for more.
Ryuujin96 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I enjoyed this chapter as well, the bell test was a nice change from canon, though Kakashi would not have fallen for the tactics team 7 displayed if it had been a real battle obviously. One other thing I like about he story is your incorporation of the Italian language it adds a lot to the story. anyway the chapter was great.