Reviews for Broken Family
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awesome story!
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Are you trying to shatter my heart into a million pieces? Because you're doing great. You are taking my heartstrings and using them as jumprope. All the while making an excellent story.
kage kitsune no yami chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
What an amazing piece.
Athena's Messenger Owl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Inscriber:

This was utterly amazing and fantastic and beautifully written. Congratulations. Throughout the entire story, you’re able to keep the reader completely captivated, I personally couldn’t stop reading! And they way you explained the events during the five year gap was pure awesome. The whole idea about Wally not being able to run because it would kill him is a genius idea and I can really see that being the true reason behind his retirement in the series (but then there’s the recent episode with Impulse where Wally briefly resumes the Kid Flash persona…) I absolutely loved how you explained each character so well and with so much depth. It’s astonishing how much thought to see how much thought you’ve obviously put into this.

I really cannot say how well this story turned out. I’m most definitely going to favorite it; I know that for sure ;) Thank you for choosing my challenge and writing this epic yet heartrending story. There is no doubt that this is single handedly one of the best one-shots in this fandom. I definitely want to go read some of your other work now as well. Bravo!

Happy Writing,

Dino
Robin Red R chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Beautifully written... almost hauntingly sad, but still a wonderful fic. I really enjoyed reading that. I really like your writing style too! Thank you for this.
One Small Word chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was very well thought into. I would never have been able to get so far into the characters' heads! Your work has inspired me and my YJ fic. I love all of your stories and how well they are typed, and how your ideas are so original in the large fanbase. This was really good.
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Wow this was depressing, but oh so AMAZING! I loved it! Keep writing :D
OfMirthandTears chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was great. It's everything I'm hoping Invasion will explain, condensed into a short one-shot.

Great job.
Nightignale chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Wow. That almost managed to bring a tear out of me. I love the descriptive-ness. It automatically drew me in- I've re-read it two more times.

It the real tear-jerker was when you mentioned Jason's death. I can imagine the whole Team at his grave ;_;

I love this!
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Sob D': This is beautiful. I love it. Rough, but realistic and w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l. Keep up whatever you're doing, and don't stop.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Interesting one shot. You clearly show family is important and what could have resulted in their falling apart, but with hope they might salvage it.