Reviews for Brothers
Killua17 chapter 1 . 3/31
Ok, just don't make me wait too long! XD
Caricature of a Witch chapter 20 . 3/11
This story is awesome in a way I've never seen before. I don't know. there's lots of awesome fanfiction here, but this one somehow is a special kind of awesome and I'm thoroughly impressed by its awesomeness. I love this Loki and this Tony and this Thor and this everything and I love the overall situation you created for those guys, and I love your writing style and your ideas and not to mention the length of your chapters because that's really beyond impressive. How are the chances that there will be more to this? I'd seriously love to read more. Did I mention it's awesome?
The Fields of Asphodel chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
I can't tell you how pleased I am that you updated! Took me a while to read through the whole thing, with such an emotional roller coaster it always does :) I discovered this last summer and it was basically the only thing that got me through camp and I've been meaning to review for ages because I keep coming back and rereading this because its wonderful. You can definitely tell you've got a psychologist's mindset when reading this, it makes for more in depth characters and situations. Oddly enough, I've learnt a lot about myself from this, so thank you.
KittenKat159 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Oh my god, this chapter was a roller coaster; first it was hot, then it was cold, then it was cute, then you hate Thor, then Tony's adorable, then Thor's an ass, then Tony's amazing, then its sad, then its funny, then its tense, then you want to burn Thor at the stake and couldn't love Tony more, then you cry, then you love and hate Tony, along with loving and hating Loki. AAAAA! Too many emotions! ITS GREAT KEEP WRITING!
Nevrandil chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
I think it took me several hours reading this, plus I had to go back and remind myself how the last chapter went.

Wow... this was a roller coaster and a half. :s Beautiful, exhausting, sad..and all the feels one could have.

Your language here is beautiful, the wording, I like the little add-ons. The exploration of Loki's thoughts and inner turmoil and fear and rage in so much detail. Amazing really.

Nev
GreenLoki chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
First of all, you have no idea how utterly amazing it is that you’ve finally updated this story! Checking my email, I was so shocked! I think I was sitting there with a hand over my mouth, because I was so shocked. But you have no idea how happy I am that I get to read a thirty-nine thousand word update! I’m beyond thrilled at the moment! It’s really great to have you back and I’ll definitely be checking out your Tumblr as to what happened the last ten months after I’m finished reading this story. I’m dedicating this entire day to this chapter. I guess that’s what happens when you don’t have much of a life. But whatever!
This entire chapter, though, was as brilliant as always. I mean ... I know all of these chapters turn out to be an emotional roller-coaster, but my gosh. I feel so bad for Loki in the first few parts, because he is constantly on guard, constantly changing who he is when he's around Thor and Tony. And I feel so bad, because of that, too, because he should have to do that. And then everything seems to get so confusing for Loki when he's alone with Thor, because he needs his brother deeply, despite all of their differences, despite everything that happened to him. He misses him so much that he actually thinks and wishes that he didn't meet Tony. But then Tony's there and Tony's perfect and beautiful and Loki can't even imagine why he could have ever thought something like that before, because he loves Tony more than anything and he needs him even more.
And then you get to dinner and it's just a disaster waiting to start. But then when it all goes to hell and they all start yelling at each other, you see that Tony and Thor feel the exact same way that Loki feels. It's heart-breaking and it's terrifying and it's painful. And it's exhausting above everything else, because it's just so much to process.
But despite it all, this was absolutely brilliant. Your writing is so incredible beautiful and you describe everything with such detail. You make it all realistic and you tell us exactly how we should be feeling, which I find so rare. I already excited for the next chapter.
Taylor chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
You haven't taken too long, I love this chapter of the story so much! Every puzzle piece in the story seems to match with a partner to make a scattered picture... now it just needs to be match. Love this!
cara-tanaka chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Love it. Looking forward to more. Cant wait. Update soon.
MaliciaRoxasSasuke chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Wow ! These chapters are amazing, you have no idea how much I love your story. It is so complex, hilarious, sad, sweet, bitter, melancholy and everything. We hate Thor, we love him. Our feelings depend on the point of view of Loki.
There are so many feelings, it is incredible.
You are wonderful.

Does Tony know about Sigyn ?

I will wait for the next chapter.
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
One of these days, you're going to kill me with this fic. Really. It's amazing. And I love the style.
Sins of Envy chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
I would like to start of my review with the simple fact that you are my first ever Loki-Tony fiction and that you have made me ship them so freaking hard. I never even knew that they were a thing till I came across a deviant art profiler who spoke well about you.
I would then like you to know that I have been on for over three years and all over the place but you are the best I’ve come across. I admire the way you keep your characters straight and how their responses and emotions are relatable (not that I am half as messed up as Loki). And lastly I would like to commend you on you wit and humor, you can seriously kill me sometimes.

Looking forward to more- Envy
Guest chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
This is the best AU ever! Please update, i hope you haven't abandoned this story! I'm hanging out for it *crosses fingers*
Lex chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
Because youre the one story worth holding out for.
Please update soon.

(PS: Career Plucking in grade 10 and youve inspired me to pick Psychology)
GreenLoki chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
I have a plethora of emotions right now, because I have spent the entirety of my day reading this story and I’m kind of empty inside right now – partially, anyway – because, once again, I have caught up with what you have written. I have no idea what I’m going to do tomorrow now that I don’t have anything wonderful to read anymore. I mean … I know this sounds absolutely crazy, but this story is truly, truly amazing, and I hate that you haven’t updated it in so long. I really hope that you do soon, and I really hope that you haven’t lost inspiration or motivation for it, because I cannot express how utterly amazing this is.
Now, getting to the actual story, this is simply brilliant – as are all the others – because as horrible as it is that Loki’s world is so screwed up and hell-bent on keeping him on his knees, this is one of the lighter ones in the beginning, where it’s actually kind of hilarious. I love it when Thor neglects Fenrir, because it always brings out crazy reactions for Loki. And Loki running out there to rescue his puppy and spraining his knee is actually something that would have happened. Luck is just so against him. And it gets even more hilarious when Thor comes out raging a hard-on! Of all the times to be in the middle of getting it on, it has to be when Loki sprains his knee rescuing his dog that Thor neglected. It’s so funny, but it’s so embarrassing, so one can only imagine how horrible it is that Loki has to live through it. But I love how concerned Tony was when Loki called him.
(Again: I need a Tony for my Loki!)
I also love how awkwardly domesticated they got when they were all sitting around the dinner table eating what Tony got them. And then the argument that spurred up with Loki trying to be civil and then just pretty much saying, “The hell with it!” and snapping at all of them for instigating it further. I also really like how Tony calls Loki out on his bullshit. I love that he isn’t afraid to do it, too.
But I’m so freaking happy that Loki finally opened up to Tony about what he feels about Steve. I’m glad that he’s finally gotten it off his chest, and I’m so freaking elated that Tony was able to alleviate Loki’s worries about his feelings concerning Steve. Sure, he may care for him, but he doesn’t love him at all, not like he loves Loki, and that’s just the perfect thing in the world to hear, because for the longest time, I was so scared that something would happen and Steve and Tony would get together.
All in all, as always, this chapter was brilliant. I really, REALLY hope you update soon, because a story like this deserves so much.
- Shells
GreenLoki chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
I don’t know what it is about this story that brings out so many emotions in me. I mean … yesterday I was feeling absolutely horrible and a complete mess, but after reading that chapter, I felt so much better, despite how hectic and upsetting it was towards the ending. And then today, I was feeling weird, not better, but not as horrible as I felt yesterday, and now it’s like everything is okay. I can’t tell you how many times I smiled throughout this chapter. I can’t tell you how many times I cried in the twenty-plus thousand words that made up this chapter.
I can’t get over how beautiful and perfect Tony and Loki’s love for each other is, and I know that’s kind of weird for me to say, because it’s a story and it’s not entirely real, but I can’t get over how you write it. It’s so real and it’s so amazing and sad and heart-breaking and euphoric and I cannot get enough of it. But I am so glad now that Loki has finally come to the conclusion that Tony is his whole world that he can’t live and breathe without him near him, because he’s the only person in the world who can make him truly safe and happy.
And now I’m getting ready to cry myself, because I just realised that there is only one more chapter before I’ve caught up with you again. I don’t know what happened or where you went or if school is still taking over your life, but I sincerely hope you are able to post the next chapter soon, because it has been almost seven months since you updated. This is brilliant, you are brilliant, and I need this story like I need oxygen to breathe.