Reviews for Diamond and Pippin's First Yule
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! Too cute!
DancingChestnut chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was a lovely read! Pippin was so sweet yet well kept in character, and it was wonderful to read a fic with Diamond playing a (somewhat) big role in it.

Again, an enjoyable read.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was a good read, and a nice one-shot. Concerning romance stories, it's usually these sweet, pleasant moments that I like reading. Yours wasn't any different, and I like this.

Since we didn't see Diamond much, only a mention of her in the books, it was nice to read a story with her in it. You kept Pippin in-character and perhaps Diamond as well.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
Gollum girl2003 Coraline chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Its such simple but good writing. It was very sweet (I am NOT really into that kinda stuff so you did well). What really did happen to the plum pudding?
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
D'awwww... This fic is so sweet! It totally makes up for the puddle of tears I shed after the other... Sniff. Such simple, beautiful writing you have - it can capture a wealth of emotion in plain language. No fancy similes or metaphors necessary.
Nalledia chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Ahw, I think I just melted! This is absolutely adorable! Especially with Pippin - he's probably my favorite hobbit of all time. Very sweetly written, I loved it!
everLI7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That really made me smile. It was of the most adorable things I've ever read!
laura0506 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That's such a sweet story. I thank you for recommending this story to me. Diamond is sweet and I love how you place Pippin. Can you do more one-shots in the future like this? With Pippin and Diamond? Can you also do one with Merry and Estella? That would be brilliant, thanks again.

pippintook1
ZeeKazekage0 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Feeeeeeels
Laura Andrews chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awww... I've always hoped Pippin got married :D This reminded me somewhat of Laura Ingalls Wilder's first time cooking for a lot of company.
Very sweet. Five stars :D
Tolwen chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
One word. AAAAWWWWWWWWW.
Certh chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is so sweet! Diamond's insecurities as a newlywed were portrayed so nicely, and Pippin was so chivalrous about it all, trying to allay her misgivings - such a sweetheart!
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is cute and sweet! ...IS THERE MORE?!
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awwwww! That was sweet! Reminds me of my hubby! Thanks for writing this!
Moonlight Willows chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Finally I come across a Pippin/Diamond story. This was a fantastic read!