Reviews for Even Your Shadow
RazzBurry chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh my goodness! This is wonderful! :3 this is the best representation of VenVan that I have seen so far XDXDXD great job!
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
AWWW, that was perfect. I melted reading this. Really great VanVen fic and great way to use the quote! I think you did well getting them into character and I hope you write more for these two!

-youngwriter123
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Eep! I love this kind of stories . I feel so sad for Ven T_T He's so lonely! Trust Vanitas Ven! Don't worry! He's a part of you! And nothing can ever be pure! Not even darkness! I quote that from I guy who I forgot his name -.-
XaccemFlare chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Interesting read all from that one quote. Is the scene of the fading light referring to Sora's transformation into a heartless?

I hope this first time experience gaves you insight to your style of writing. You know how to deliver the main theme of the story. I wish you well on future fanfictions
Zephyr26 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was so good and unique. I've never read anything else like this and yay for the Vanven pairing :D
Undertaker 499 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Omigosh that was great! Outstanding! Amazing! Something I'm jealous of because I didn't think of it first...'
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
cool idea and beautifully written. great job.
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
*fangasm* that was so lovely and perfect!