Reviews for Still A Mudblood
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon bella
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
yeah im gunna say that was tom... O.O excuse me while i go cry...
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
:D

I must be a freak myself... I can't stop reading this stuff! LIke torture and bloody stuff... IT all makes me feel fuzzy inside... Maybe because i understand... I am nearly always angry so reading this stuff makes me feel good...? I don't know. But anyways; THIS IS GOOD! Like all your fics I have read. :D
krm3DeeDee chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow. Yeah, I can tell you were angry! This was a very good insight into Tom Riddle's psyche, the best I've seen so far.
Clot33 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
So. How freaking good are you at writing? I think I may have "favourite"d every single one of your stories or something like that... :)

That said, I don't see how it could be either Tom or Harry: they're not mudblood, they're halfblood. It's true that as a youngster Tom didn't know of his ancestry, but as at the end he talks about spilling blood, I can't see how he could be younger than 13 or 14, when he must have found out about his Slytherin blood.

Also there's a point where the narrator says:

"…rip their slimy, stupid (let me recite the shit that my parents shat out and force-fed me as a child) mouths and crush their stupid (hurtful) words."

And neither if them has had parents... I know "parents" could be seen as a mere figure of speech meaning those that actually brought them up, but it's such a fundamental theme that of the parental figures in either Tom's or Harry's life that it just seems too far fetched for either to talk about "parents".

Please, don't take this as an overall criticism, I still find this fic amazingly well written and touching: you can feel the frustration, the sadness, the pain of being rejected from both sides. It really is a magnificent work.

So, what I mean is: I see where they could be Tom's own feelings, but I found these small details so dissonant that they completely jarred my attention out of the text.

Loved it anyway (FINALLY someone that see the problems with muggle-raised children suddenly talking about Merlin when they're swear! Thank GOD!).

Cheers!

PS. Hopefully, I got my meaning across, but, as I'm not a native English speaker, if this seems all gibberish to you, please let me know and I'll try and explain myself better.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love it! Get all that anger out! XD

Seriously though I really loved this! Great job! I look forward to whatever you throw out there next :3
J.F.C chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like it, are you planning to continue it?
xSmittenKittenx chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This. Is. Amazing. Seriously, while reading this, inspiration struck me and angels sung 3 (Not really, but still).

MUDBLOOD LORD 3 FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. THANK YOUUUUUUU FORWRITING THISSSSSSS.
Amanda2308 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was interesting...I liked how u wrote that u can really feel the anger people have towards pure bloods, you pointed out a lot of things I would think pure bloods suld notice they are bowing before a half-blood lol it was beautifully written I liked the words you used and ur explanations of things my fav line "When their blood baths your bare feet you look at them and you feel like Jesus Christ (not Merlin – he is a wizard – you're God!)" jus awesome