Reviews for Cookie Jar
kage kitsune no yami chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Hm, this really is rated H.
Vaed chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
This fiction really creeped me out with how vivid and disturbing the content was... which is why it was also brilliant! Few tend to skirt this line, but you did it with a badge on your chest, and you did it well. Whatever poor Riku did to deserve this, hah! Let Sora have his little organ, his beautiful, precious organ. The boy worked so hard! The pure unexplained insanity behind Sora's psyche leaves the reader shocked, but has slowly reeled me in to dance in delight of his only insight given are the cryptic song lyrics and one-liners, and I liked this move, as no one can really know. Adorably morbid, fascinatingly detailed.
Vaed chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
As they say, the hunter becomes the hunted. Again you showcase your brilliant twists and explore the dynamic of two characters, whose personalities are deeper and different than what one would think at the surface. The way you do this so seamlessly and smoothly is very impressive, as it shows that you have a strong vision and grasp for your dialogue. The reader is lead to think that Sora is easy prey and that the fic will be just sex, hell, I was thinking you might kill Sora off! But you know what? The way you set me up to think that thought, and the turnaround you conjured afterwards, it fucking MADE MY DAY. It would be completely different if we knew from the start that Sora was a hunter, but it was very tasteful how you kept that card and toyed with our poor minds as Sora did to Riku. It was as if I experienced the same shock that Riku did, albeit in the other direction (YAAAY!). It was very sexy how Sora took the dominant-bottom role because he could, and Riku's submission. Very clever dialogue in this chapter, I loved the conversational firefight both of them were having after Sora revealed himself as a hunter. Very amusing and even cute, and the open-endedness of the ending left me with a smile on my face. My favorite chapter thus far.
Vaed chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
This was an absolutley fantastical chapter, and I can say that you have a very colorful mind! The mindlessness of five random friends going down uncertain halls reflects the tasty insanity that you had in "I Feel PrettyUnpretty" where little explanation for behavior is given. In fact, it even reminds me of the stories of Marquis de Sade where the rooms slowly escalate in their volatility, with sudden jolts of action spur the wicked house's reign over the teenagers. Demyx getting eaten! Kairi stabbing herself in the face happily! Sora being JEALOUS? Brilliant.

The way that all these teens exhibit a sort of dream-like disposition towards the house expounds on this insanity, and how it culminates from Red Room to the Black Room is absolutely fantastic, especially the way Axel, a red-haired demon, claimed victory there, and how the Black Room illustrates the endless eternity that Sora and Riku give into, again very Sadean... and delicious.
Vaed chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Aww, what a light-hearted fiction. Though a bit OOC, it's interesting to see the dynamic between the two characters change. All too often in the fandom Sora is always the one to latch onto Riku, and it's very refreshing to see Sora be the one to hash cleverness out. I absolutely love Sora-centric fictions, and seeing his relentless boyish demeanor come out and interact with a Riku in distress was absolutely adorable. This chapter is the sort of unspoken chapter of a day-in-the-life of Riku and Sora after a happy ending, where they live life helping each other up in the face of arbitrary adversities by pushing the other one up when they stumble, ending with a sweet touch.
Vaed chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Haha, reading the other things you've written, you're truly adept at making twists, not only enhancing the depth of the interaction, but making it really hot, too! Sora's bewildering personality, at first seeming a bit incredulous and cocky, now retrospectively extremely playful and even more cocky. Riku was savoring every bite of the scenario while maintaining his very business-like persona, playing a very convincing investigator/lover, which was a perfect compliment to Sora's fascination with being enveloped in this game, who is more free-spirited and adventurous.. A very well-written, sweet, and hot one-shot
Akino Hakume chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I love your set of one shots though I'd love for you to make the vampire one into a stand along story. I'd love to see where it goes from there!
mochiusagi chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
*wipes nosebleed* that was hot! I love the dominate Sora and submissive Riku, really hot! More please!
Kreyana chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
And she is very, very pleased. I'm glad I chose free reign!

AND! You provoked a bunny, damnit! xD I'm forcing this one to be a drabble though. It *will* bow down to me!

That was awesome, really! And its after 4am, and I want to write, but I should get to bed, and argh! Hmm. Laptop equals writing in bed equals awesome. I could do it o.

*ahem* Anyway. Yes. I love this, seriously! I was weary at the first twist, but it turned out great.

*shameless throwing of complements*

Of course, this completely puts me to shame, being that I haven't even started typing yours yet... or really writing it. *hides*
KitsuneHitsugaya chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Haa..hhaaa I feel faint. -about to swoon- Good Lords Sora is so...so unlike Sora! I think little Sora and think Owl City Fireflys, and sunshine and beaches, Ohhh mee ohh mmmyyy Sora! What the better side of ze cute little hero!
KitsuneHitsugaya chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I could have swore I reviewed this chapter. I did like it, some thinks where not what I had envisioned but all and all it was very good.
dearlybelovedangel chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Wooeeeee, dominant Sora whew. Haha Riku, I'm sorry for your humiliation. ImpySora is so awesome. He planned everything so thorough. Can't wait for another chapter. This oneshot was definitely something I haven't seen before. Human more dominating than a vampire was a really interesting concept.
Digimagic chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I really liked these one-shots. I hope you write more of them!
Bell J chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
You update the chapters again and my email got nuts XD

(BTW, Change the "Neshama" to Mamy (it's sounded like you said mummy)