Reviews for Assembly
gby98 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
OMG THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME! Please continue you write amazingly
hannajohal chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
i love this but i want natasha to be with steve not clint :(
hannajohal chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
When will natasha show up?
The Forgotten Stark chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
can you please update soon, this is really funny
WhatTheValhalla chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Please try and update this soon. It's really good but it's too short :(
NotYourAverageSuperHero chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Great!
Honey-Bee128 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
i just wanted to read something new and im happy i choose this one!
Clint Johnson chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
you so copied the "loki in the boxes mailed to thor to smash with hammer-but-cost too much" thing from the EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE!
starkobsessed247 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is soooo good, I actually love it. Yours is the first story that i've loved so much to comment on it. please continue, you have the characters, and their traits and the way they talk, perfect. I wish I could write Tony Stark like that and I laughed so much at parts. Please please please continue.
AlexandraF chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Well, if Tasha thought Clint was gay, she cant take him seriously in romantic way. At least not now. So it has to go slow. Maybe, you couldve set her up with someone to make it more drama or to make the gang to talk about it? Someone could fall for her and look after, who wanted her to be with her romantically involved. Someone to fight for her would be nice. It wouldve piss Clint out, and make more gossips around and let the Stark be even more dick. Also it wouldve been fun to see Tasha as rebel just like Tony. She couldve sometimes be "bad' or something. And also unterested to see some talk between Loki and Tasha. Or Pepper. Well, that could be something!
Thats ny ideas, hope you dont mind at least reading them.
And to say about your story, about your work that had been done already, i think its amazing. And interesting and really hilarious. Thanks for coming up with idea like that. Continue, please, people are waiting.
gnrgirl221 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this is great...and i loved the emperors new groove reference!
Frenchie121 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I love this fic so much. It is hilarious. Me and my friend are reading it in class (religious education) and we are trying to suppress our laughter and we are failing. I love it so much.
H. Lokidottir chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Loveee thisss!

Ro xx
mellimon chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I'm really liking this fic. No lie. The banter is complete spot on the Avengers yet so teenage-like. And I just get so excited when you incorporate Marvel characters.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Great upate! Love the interaction all around.