Reviews for Stolen kisses
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Damn, I really want to know what would happen with Cat and the whole coming out thing! That actually felt more like a cliffhanger than a conclusion.
Jackie chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
This is awesome! I love it I read all of this in a day I couldn't get enough but I really curious what's going on with cat. It's really intriguing. Well see ya!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
I love this story, and I do wish you could continue it, but all good things (sadly) have to come to an end.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Nice! You made me drop my phone at the beggining
Zweley chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Easy, but amazing. I searched so long for a story like this one. Simple, not too dramatic, make out, make out. Thanks kid.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Great story :D
J Pym chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
This story was fantastic, I loved how it progressed and grew naturally, there was a very real feeling to it. As for ending the story I could easily see it going either way, it would make for a good ending but I'm also a fan of long stories, or at least continuity. So maybe this story ends and you start another one, you did leave a lot open. Them coming out to thier friends, the Platinum Music Awards, Cat... If you do decide this is done, I would love to see a sequel. Keep up the great work.
Jakarie chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Well I definitely would've loved for it to go on longer but it was excellent nonetheless. Going to check out your other stories :-)
amehakay chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
great story, loved every chapter :)
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Cool. Update ASAP please.
ZenNoMai chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Happy you updated, sad you completed it.

You bastard.
tanis19 chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter! The ending was both awkward and hilarious, especially with how Jade was nonchalant about it.
SKRowling chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Subtle ending... Loved mr. Vega's reaction. This ending did feel more organic.
Elimere chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Could've sworn I'd written a review ages ago, but I guess not.
So many stories between my first reading of this that I couldn't quite remember what had happened. So I just read it again XD. So not bothered.

I absolutely love funny stories. Humor just makes everything better, and this story is definitely funny. All the awkwardness between them, the complete denial, everything was brilliant.
Most of the chapters ended with a good one liner, which was just perfect. My favorite was when Jade asked Tori if this means they're gay, to which Tori responds yep. :)

This is a good emotion-inducing fic. There are a lot of parts that just make you tingle all over, and I love stories that are able to do that. It's usually a tribute to the writers skill.

I'm a little sad it ended there, though I see why it did. Though I agree that the thing with Cat should be tied up. Maybe an epilogue?
XD Thanks!