Reviews for Wonders to Reality
kenken97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ah, this was nice. There needs to be more Joey/Ross fics. I can't find ANY! :(
caro117tincha chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
YAY! Happy ending!

You know you are the only one who have published a Joey and Ross fic on fanfiction? You are like my saviour. xD

There are several episodes with insinuations for this couple.

Even if I like the straight couples too (like Chandler & Monica), I really needed to read a Joey and Ross fic.

Thank you for that!
DiamondTauro chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love this *SQUEAL* It's just sooo..I loved it! I kinda like this pairing. (: Thank youuu for writing this. It made me kinda amused but happy at the same time..Different emotions...I smiled where it said "Build our way up" It's a nice story! KEEP IT UP! 333
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I love the idea of Joey and Ross together.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
i don't think the ending really fits. in the apartment ross was totally gorssed out by the idea. he changed his opinion a little too quickly, even if he did have help from friends.
i liked it though. it had a happy ending which is great. and maybe they can make the relationship work. which would totally freak out all of their friends.
Zackman chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
good story interesting pairing
Sailor Miniji chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
_ Yay! Happy ending! *is contented*
CheezyPengwins chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Yay! They finally got together. Ahhh, Joey playin' it kool, too. Excellent ending to a great story. I love Joey slash about as much as I love cheese. And I love cheese. Good job, kid. _
Lucy H chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Hmm... slash isn't really my thing, but as this was not at all graphic, I enjoyed it. I reckon Ross and Joey would make a good couple, I mean, TOW the Nap Partners was rather, ahem, risqué, as was TOW They're Up All Night. Are you going to continue this? Maybe give a flashback as to *how* they ended up together on the previous night? Or show how the rest of the gang (especially Chandler, who has always been thought of as the *gay* one) reacted to this, and how it affected them - ie, Rachel being a single mother, Phoebe being without her backup, etc. Anyway, this was a sweet little thing. Good luck to you if you do decide to continue it!