Reviews for I Will Not Bow
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Well I am halfway through the reapings and will probably stop here for tonight since it's getting late! I like this story so far though! I love the cute little couple in 5 and I love the MPD in 6! Can't wait to read more tomorrow! But I have one question, why does this story not say complete on it? Is it completed yet?
FullMoonUnder chapter 29 . 11/6/2012
Oh no the end:( I always thought Artemis or Hunter was going to win! District 9 kicked $$ in these games:) anyway I like Grey he's been through a lot so I think that gave him the strength to get through everything. I liked how Max showed weakness in the end and he was begging for his life. I am looking forward to reading the sequel!
CapitolRules chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
NOOO! second time one of my characters dies in the final two. Btw last time it was Krumr agianst scotty not the district 4 boy who I recall was Luck.
Bowserboy129 chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
JTGFJTJYHYJGFHGGYUGT

GRAY WON!

WOOHOO!

...

Sorry about that, got a bit excited there...

Anyway yeah I was kind of expecting for someone else to win. Maybe Max or Add or Hunter but hay can't say I'm complaining.

My only real complaint is that this is the last chapter. Don't get me wrong I mean I loved this chapter, but after all that's happened with Gray's guilt over losing Ryan and Add and killing so many people (plus the Capitol trying to make Hunter the Victor) there's bound to be some sort of bomb to be some bombs dropped in the lives of these characters so there needs to be at least one more chapter to if not give us closer on this years games or to atleast lead into next year's games.

Anyway yeah that's really my only problem with the story as a whole, but given the fact you haven't changed this from an in progress story to a complete one I'm willing to bet that you may not be done yet.
Rikachan101 chapter 29 . 11/5/2012
*sniff sniff* love the final chapter! i honestly don't care that artemis and hunter lost, you wrote out their deaths so beautifully! i always liked gray, and his exchanges with artemis were funny, and he was an awesome ally for ryan! great choice!
SadPandaFace chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Amazing story from the best fanfic (and maybe the best in general) author ever!
WhyNotDream chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
I can not explain to you in words how wonderfully perfect this chapter was. Not only was it written beautifully like your work always is, but it had so much action. I never found myself bored once. This, I think, was the best chapter of your whole story, and that is really saying something, since you are such a great author and every chapter was great. It is unfortunate that Myra and Drew died, but I am most glad that Gray won. All the deaths upset, just because the OC's are so creative, but it's a Hunger Games story, and only one can live. I am looking forward to the sequel, and I have high expectations for it. I will miss this story dearly, and will most likely read it again. Congratulations to Gray and his creator, and I hope they do not receive any hate because 1) Gray was a great character & 2) That's just childish. Goodbye for now, wjjmwmsn5, and I wish you the best of luck with your writing, and well... Life. XD Look, I even did one of the x d faces like most people do as a laughing face. That was for you.
Anyway, simply marvelous story. If it means anything, I thought this chapter was perfect, despite your imperfect view on it.
I apologize for making this review so long, and I apologize for making my past reviews long and probably my future ones too. I can't review a chapter within a few short sentences like most people. So, if you ever get bored of reading these long reviews full of words, tell me. I will make them shorter, I promise, you just have to say the words.
Now that I am officially done with this review, I can now formally say goodbye. Although, I already said goodbye above, but just ignore that.
Oh, sorry again, for making this even longer. I shall stop now for your sake.
My-Stars-Shine-Darkly-Over-Me chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
You have no idea how fast I read this chapter because I loved it so much!
I don't even care if Myra and Drew died, because, not only did I like the way they died, but I also like Gray!
I loved this chapter so much! I can't wait for the sequel! I really loved this SYOT, like I loved the last one!
asdfghjkl I can't even put into words how amazing this story was!
CONGRATS BOWSERBOY129!
GREAT STORY WJJMWMSN5!
Hey, and remember, if you ever need help with anything on the next story (ex: titles, arenas, outfits, etc.) just PM me! (Oh, and sorry I haven't PMed you in like, forever. I've been really busy.)
BYE NOW! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY!
FullMoonUnder chapter 28 . 10/26/2012
Omg its the end! I can't wait and I thought the tributes thoughts in this chapter were really good! :) please update soon
Lazyyyy chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
It's Meow-I'm-Awkward
I counted 6 names in bold, not 7...
Great chapter, btw!
ENDING THE GAMES?! WE'RE GETTING DOWN TO IT!
Awesome! Loved it so much!
Rikachan101 chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
yay! awesome-sauce chapter! excited for the finale, even though they're gonna die! TT_TT
CapitolRules chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
Everyone can win except Drew and Myra ,they've done nothing in the games except almost die.
WhyNotDream chapter 28 . 10/21/2012
I must start off by saying that I absolutely adore He Is We, with that said, I must applaud you on this chapter. Little mistakes here and there, but everyone has those. I cannot believe how fast the tributes are going, but at the same time it makes me even more excited every chapter. I am going to miss this story, but I cannot wait for your sequel, as I've said before. Well done.
WhyNotDream chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
Very nice and exciting chapter, also, very well written. It is most unfortunate that there are only 7 tributes left, I like this story so much. It is also unfortunate that you will be ending this story soon. Nevertheless, I am excited for the sequel. It is perfectly splendid that Myra and Drew have gotten this far, I am most glad to see their names in bold at the end of each chapter so far. I cannot wait until you get the feast chapter up, and the fact that the tributes have to go to it, or face death is brilliant. I am looking forward for another update.
FullMoonUnder chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
I thought this was a great chapter! Were down to the final 7! Poor Addlyn and her family:(
I can't wait for the interviews and the next chapter:) I know in reviewing for the wrong chapter but my account spazed out on me