Reviews for Nine Days in Limbo
Caricature of a Witch chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
I know this hasn't been updated in almost forever, but if you should decide you want to continue it, I'd love to read more :))
jadyjady123 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Sounds cool!
:D
anon chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Oh. Oh dear.
Dont leave me hanging, please no.

Because Loki isnt frail, or /weak/ nor studiously haughty. Hes dreamy and so un-naive it hurts, and he doesnt need someone to look out for him even though he does and that person has gotta be Tony because everythings just so messed up and all the right friends make it almost seem better to be left alone.

And tony with his heartstrings and love for everyone and no-one, and theyre all the same but not really cause
something gotta give.

You are one of the few avengers authors that could be remembered.
Na'viWolf chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I... You...Good GOD, this FIC. This made me cry legit tears, and HURT, and holy mother of God, the fucking FEELS. I honestly don't know if I love you or hate you for writing this. The Feels were so strong, I felt damn near suicidal. I actually caught myself hpoint Tonly would just slit his wrists so that he (and by extension, ME) wouldn't hurt anymore.

I dunno, all I know is that this is masterfully written, and I will never add it to my story alerts because I don't think I could handle anymore Feels. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go sob into my pillow for a while.
sylaha chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
.,..oh my god. this is fucking brilliant. I am seriously addicted - your style is oh so excellent, and the way you've set the story and Steve/Tony's relationship and the whole AU you've painted is just...gah. I need more. I have so much anticipation for more Loki because he's still such a mystery and there are so many ways this could go and I'm sitting here at 5am with so many emotions from this perfect story. please update soon. ;_;
Hellsleprechaun chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Poor Pepper, I felt so bad for her, but like that her and Tony still care about each other. I also like Tony's weird, friends who sleep together (literally), relationship. Great chapter!
Hellsleprechaun chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Aww, poor Tony, he's just so sad. I like that Steve is at least happy to see Loki again, even if Thor doesn't seem to be.
krakatit chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Wow, Gabi, I didn’t know you were turning this into a series, but boy am I glad you did, seeing as I’ve loved this particular idea for an AU ever since I’ve read the first instalment on your Tumblr. The setting you’ve created gives a lot of space to conflict, intense emotions and heightened situations, which, I believe, is a definite precursor to the fact that there will be no boring moments in the story and that’s wonderful. The position in which Tony has found himself with Loki coming back after five years of absence and five years of changes and five years of broadening of distances is certainly not enviable. I love how you added in the fact that before Loki left, the two of them were in some kind of a relationship, possibly romantic, and that either Tony fucked up or didn’t try enough or was too scared to try enough and that meant that what they had wasn’t enough of an incentive for Loki to stay. I can’t wait to find out what it was that happened between the two of them (or rather didn’t happen?).

The way you’ve described Tony’s desperation and uncertainty and doubts about the kind of person Loki is now after five years of not having seen him at all was masterful and I adored it. Certainly, the picture you’ve painted of his emotions upon hearing of Loki’s return and then not knowing how to act around him or talk to him is painfully realistic and therefore deeply impacting and I, as someone who has been in a similar, albeit not identical, situation can sympathise.

And of course, your writing style is as brilliant as ever, full of breathtaking similes and metaphors, the last sentence being nothing short of perfection. Thank you, dearest, for dedicating something this lovely to me. I’m loving it so very much.

(And now to read on happily.)