Reviews for The Equestrian Hunger Games
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
I hats the ending, but its a good book
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
*blink blink* wow. Okay then. That was... Interesting. And really amazing. I can't wait until you update! :D
Gilberto chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
I find it a good fanfic crossover so far. I also like how the characters got put in.
Blob chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Please please please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Wow, you have been out a while. I hope you finish this because it's really getting good. I do have to voice some concerns regarding what kind of an ending you have in mind for this. It's not really in the spirit of My Little Pony to not give it a happy ending, but I heard from friends and the Internet that the original Hunger Games series ended on a bit of a depressing note. I'd like to see how you resolve that. Anyway, I really love this story. It's so well written.
CanonWorshipper4evah chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
This was brilliant! It's exactly the sort of Hunger Games/MLP crossover that works. I do have one question though: are you ever going to continue this?
ChocolateBrownPegasi chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Keep it up kiddo! I'm intrigued.
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I dunno. Something about this story is so interesting. It's good to discover somepony who loves THG and MLP, so that's cool. This story remindes me of sunshine at the end of the day. I dunno.
Arl313 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Wonderful story! I love getting a little peak at what all the other's are doing! I really hope you keep going with this story, because I just love it! I've said it before it's hard to mix something so pure as MLP:FIM with something as harsh as the Hunger Games, but you are doing a wonderful job! I hope an update is coming our way soon!
Austin chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Soooooo good! You really adapted the story perfectly to Equestria and the ponies! Please finish! You're doing great so far!
randompandattack chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
This is well written, it's a shame it hasn't gotten more attention. Keep up the good work!
LilyMT-chan chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I love the flow of your writing. The story is well-written and simply amazing!
Guy chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Wondering if the girl in the chariot in front of AJ is gunna be Rue... And how twi is gunna play into this
I love Neville chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
This seems really promising... And is that Fluttershy and Rarity I see? Keep it up!
Guy chapter 3 . 6/21/2012