Reviews for Nowhere To Hide
nevergone4ever chapter 1 . 6/13
the fact that my guest review for BM was rejected makes me hollow inside, corey

can you make me some ravioli
Axe Smelling God chapter 18 . 3/3
This was a great ending to a great story and even thoguh I don't like who made to victory it was nice to see a outlier win the games for once and I hope we can see Rye in the future.
Axe Smelling God chapter 17 . 3/3
I guess even smarts isn't enough to the win the games and I guess we can see that Alex wasn't as smart as he thoguht he was he couldn't trick even mutts but he can you with peoples minds I find that hard to believe. I think he was ready to give up and he gave in to his fate and I think underneath his thoughts he knew he wasn't Victor material.
Axe Smelling God chapter 16 . 3/3
No.. No... No...
I must have read this wrong Battery was just killed like that not in some amazing feat to show she was strong but a simple sword to the heart and she's gone. This cannot be stand for she was the best district three tribute I will ever read and I will miss her very much. Ryder is becoming very powerful and Nico better not underestimate her she will kill him if she has too.
Axe Smelling God chapter 15 . 3/3
It sucks that everyone is dying to see Rye who seems to have gone crazy talking to himself and letting something go I guess we'll see a crazy Rye slaughter the entire group of tributes still alive. I also think as a strength Rye has lucky because he saw death three times and narrowly escaped all three.
Axe Smelling God chapter 14 . 3/3
I'm glad that Battery is still alive she is my favorite for right now and I hate that Sorell Died she was next choice as our future Victor and why is everyone protecting Rye all the time it seems like he has them brained washed. I guess Rye maybe manipulative and not even know it.
Axe Smelling God chapter 13 . 3/3
All these tributes are growing for me and I really Battery to win she seems to have the ultimate drive to succeed over all others and I see her getting to the final three and hopefully our vicotr for these games we'll have to see.
Axe Smelling God chapter 12 . 3/3
That rant tho... Mr his chapter was a real pleasure to read and the rock wall was obviously created by the game makers. I guess it was a cool way to have two separate fights but I sucks that twelve is out of the running this year again as usual. I never would have seen Sorell to become so ruthless as she is now its crazy what the games can do to a person. I also would have never seen Kaden to die off so early as well.
Axe Smelling God chapter 11 . 3/2
This was a great chapter as always and he deaths were so unexpected from these two tributes. I didn't think crew would die so early in the games I could have saw him in the final ten with Battery, but I guess it was just his time to go and I feel bad for battery to be all alone. For denim who would have thought that Sorell would have killed her off, that was a plot twist in the making. I also can't wait to de how the split with careers will work out in the end.
Axe Smelling God chapter 10 . 3/2
It's cool that the tunnels are an optical illusion, it does appear that the carers are coming from every which way. The tributes are getting more fleshed out as we go along and I like it. Denim and Sorrell are an odd pair to be allies but I guess it works for them. They both seem to bring something to the table whilst the other group with Rye and Everest, only Rye doesn't bring anything. I can't believe his district partner sacrificed herself for him to live. That's a lot to carry on your shoulders while in the games.
Axe Smelling God chapter 9 . 3/2
The arena is awesome and the cave in was amazing the descriptions and the amount of detail was so perfect. The arena actually came to life I could feel the claustrophobia with the endless tunnels and the dark and the sounds of crumbling rocks. This arena was so perfect, the ttributes weren't so perfect especially the careers it seems that we see the group is splitting up which makes me sad to see. They killed the Nerine and I thought she would have died in bloodbath but she made it so far. Alex is a sneaky little one to play ou the careers like that I guess district eight may have a be Victor in their hands.
Axe Smelling God chapter 8 . 3/2
All the deaths were very predictable except for Tasini thought he would have lasted longer but I guess his need to help others was his ultimate downfall and cost him his victory. The district four female isn't going to last long from the looks that the real careers we giving her
Axe Smelling God chapter 7 . 3/2
A great chapter as always and it was nice to get to see the tributes a little more before most of them end up dead. I like Diamond seems like she's the queen bee but she will much likely get thrown In a grave. I have no hope for her and Viola needs to chill when it comes to Buzz, I see her not going far maybe past bloodbath but probably not and Buzz will definitely be the first one to die.
Axe Smelling God chapter 6 . 3/1
This was a great chapter to read and its nice to see each tributes perspective. Nico and Kaden are going to blowout when it comes to being leader it will be he worst of all to see the careers break up so early. I also want to say that when we see the arena unfold and than we see the arena will be the best.
Axe Smelling God chapter 5 . 3/1
This was a great chapter to read and were able to see almost half of the tributes which was great to get it out of he way. The career alliance seems like their all stuck up idiots thrown together to win. It just makes me sick that Troy wants to torture the tributes it's just too much for me to handle. Tasi seems like he has something to prove with woods and to get tributes in an alliance he can kill off soon seems very unethical but I guess for the games it works. Sorell I like her and I hope she makes It far off in the games. She seems incredibly strong and powerful and a contender.